Update Surname Navigator Denmark
Fra : Rob Kuijsten

Dato : 16-02-04 14:27

Dear Researchers

I like to draw your attention for a new version and update of Surname
Navigator Denmark, a simple one input-form mega search engine for
surnames and "cross-border" emigration research. There is a global
version and separate versions for 45 countries. Researchers can save
many hours using mega search engines such as these. Some have reported
excellent results

For Denmark the following databases are included: Denmark 1: LDS
(Mormons) Denmark All Databases, Geneanet Denmark, Google genealogy
Denmark, Google News Gen. Denmark , Rootsweb M Board Denmark, RSL
Denmark, Danish passengers New York 1892-1924 (Ellis Island), Genforum
Denmark, DDD Emigration database, HGS Prob. Index, Aalborg, Randers,
Thisted, Viborg, Database over Dannebrogsmænd, Danske Billeder

Denmark (2/3/4) Dansk Demografisk Database, censusses 1769/1921. You
can search simultaneous in 10 different regions

Surname Navigator is a non-commercial project. For your convenience no
extra banners, cookies or pop-ups are added.

http://www.rat.de/kuijsten/navigator

Happy Hunting
Rob Kuijsten

Fra : Lars J. Helbo

Dato : 16-02-04 14:43

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 14:27:27 +0100, Rob Kuijsten
<kuijstenSPAMTRAP@hotpop.com> wrote:

>Surname Navigator is a non-commercial project. For your convenience no
>extra banners, cookies or pop-ups are added.

But unfortunately the site insists that Internet Explorer should cover
the entire screen. This may be OK for somebody, who has a 17 inch
screen or something like that. When you sit at a 21 inch scrren with
1600 x 1200 resolution or more it is _most_ disturbing.

I want to arrange my windows myself. NO website is allowed to mix up
my desktop. Please change that.
--
Lars J. Helbo
lars@helbo.org

Fra : Rob Kuijsten

Dato : 16-02-04 15:15

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 14:42:46 +0100 our friend Lars J. Helbo
<lars@helbo.org> organization: UNI2 Internet Kunde wrote :

> On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 14:27:27 +0100, Rob Kuijsten
> <kuijstenSPAMTRAP@hotpop.com> wrote:
>
> >Surname Navigator is a non-commercial project. For your convenience no
> >extra banners, cookies or pop-ups are added.
>
> But unfortunately the site insists that Internet Explorer should cover
> the entire screen. This may be OK for somebody, who has a 17 inch
> screen or something like that. When you sit at a 21 inch scrren with
> 1600 x 1200 resolution or more it is _most_ disturbing.

You are right. I did not think about this before. I am working with a
15" labtop and did not test with the higher resolutions. I have
changed te settings for the Denmark pages
http://www.rat.de/kuijsten/navigator/denmark/
the mainpage and the other pages will follow soon.

Thank you for reporting. I hope it works fine now
Rob Kuijsten