Please help for treeview-navigationtree
Fra : Dirk Bartels

Dato : 08-01-04 19:02

Hallo,

I would like to ask here for help with 2 problems I have with my
navigation-menue.
I use a navigationtree from www.treeview.net

1. I am looking for a posibillity to shut opend folders when a user is
klicking
on an other folder, otherwise the tree will get too long

2. every link ist shown on windows taskbar when the mousepointer is touching
the linked folder, ich would like to hide this information, in HTML it is
possible
by onMouseOver="window.status='Text... !'
How can I do it in my navigation-tree?

The script ist called "ftiens4.js" and I placed it as txt-file at:
www.vub-baumschulberatung.de/ftiens4.txt

Or it is possible to see the tree at: www.vub-baumschulberatung.de/test at
this time,
later direct without the "test".

Thank you so much for every help!!!

Regards Dirk,
sorry for my english

Fra : Erik Ginnerskov

Dato : 08-01-04 21:41

"Dirk Bartels" <dirk.bartels@gmx.de> skrev

> 1. I am looking for a posibillity to shut opend folders when a user is
> klicking
> on an other folder, otherwise the tree will get too long

I think, this could be what you're looking for:

http://www.html-faq.dk/2013.asp

> 2. every link ist shown on windows taskbar when the mousepointer is
touching
> the linked folder, ich would like to hide this information

Information about the link address will default be displayed in the browser
status line, not in the Windows taskbar.
The request is not possible.

> in HTML it is possible
> by onMouseOver="window.status='Text... !'

That is quit another thing, which isn't very popular. The users prefer to be
able seeing the destination of the link, not some odd text.

--
Yours
Erik Ginnerskov