Siemens MT50 unlocking with s/w and cable
Fra : Ianbo

Dato : 09-11-03 13:20

Hi,

Just got a MT50 which I wanted to unlock from T-Mobile and am having
some trouble.

I've downloaded the recommended unlocking s/w (both Yura and Maxim M50/MT50
unlockers) and followed the instructions (turn phone off without SIM card, start
software, press unlock, power up phone) But the s/w doesn't do
anything after that - just says that it is scanning....

The cable i'm using is one which I had used for connecting my old C35i
to a data suite on the PC and should be applicable to the MT50.

Can anybody give me some clues as to where I might be going wrong?
I'm running Win98se on PIII 500Mhz

Thanks for putting up with my english.

Ianbo