getting a line space b/w two lines in fron~
Fra : Vijay

Dato : 07-11-03 07:46

Hello friends,
I am facing a very weird problem i frontpage... when i tried typing
something and every time i press the enter, the cursor leaves a line
in between and goes to the line after that. I tried chaging the line
spacing settings. I have selected the single line spacing but even
then i am having the same problem...
Can anyone plz let me know how i can get around this problem.
Thanking You,
vijay.

Fra : Birgitte

Dato : 07-11-03 08:49

"Vijay" <manchi_vijay@hotmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> Hello friends,
> I am facing a very weird problem i frontpage... when i
tried typing
> something and every time i press the enter, the cursor
leaves a line
> in between and goes to the line after that.

Hold down your caps lock when you press enter
Birgitte

Fra : Ukendt

Dato : 07-11-03 10:10

"Vijay" <manchi_vijay@hotmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> Hello friends,
> I am facing a very weird problem i frontpage... when i tried typing
> something and every time i press the enter, the cursor leaves a line
> in between and goes to the line after that. I tried chaging the line
> spacing settings. I have selected the single line spacing but even
> then i am having the same problem...
> Can anyone plz let me know how i can get around this problem.
> Thanking You,
> vijay.

Shift+enter
--
Vh
Viggo

Fra : Jens Peter Karlsen

Dato : 07-11-03 14:22

Just keep typing so the text wraps.
If you need a linebreak press shift + enter.

Regards Jens Peter Karlsen. Microsoft MVP - Frontpage.

Fra : Vijay

Dato : 07-11-03 20:40

thank u very much sir...