An Open Letter to Tele2
Fra : Bob Bobsen

Dato : 29-10-03 18:17

After repeated phone calls (that went nowhere), unanswered emails
(that remain unanswered), hand delivered letters (that apparently went
undelivered), I am giving up. You'll get your precious 500 kr that you
deem so important, but, be aware you have lost me as a customer
FOREVER!
I signed up in June for your adsl, was given two days in July (which
came and went without me getting your adsl) and I finally quit your so
called 'service' in September only to find out that now I OWE YOU!
Because I failed to cancel within the first two weeks, I have to pay a
500 kr. cancel fee. Hmm, great scam you have there. After all you
could wait four months or six or even a year to install your adsl, but
if I try and cancel after that first two week period it will cost me.
I wonder how many (thousands) of others you ripped off? I can see it
now, "offer really low prices, sign up as many as you can, fail to
deliver within a reasonable amount of time, get them so disgusted that
they quit and then charge them for it".
Well once burned, twice shy. I will let family, friends, strangers on
the street know, what a mistake having ANYTHING to do with your so
called company is.
I just hope someone smarter than me takes you to task. Remember, what
goes around, comes around.
Tele2? No thanks.

Fra : Peter Larsen

Dato : 03-11-03 23:08

Bob Bobsen wrote:

> Because I failed to cancel within the first two weeks, I have to pay a
> 500 kr. cancel fee. Hmm, great scam you have there. After all you

DO NOT PAY!

--
regards, Peter Larsen - GratisDNS.dk

Fra : Bob Bobsen

Dato : 04-11-03 19:08

Well, if I don't then they start to add on an additional 100 kr as a
late fee!

Fra : Peter Larsen

Dato : 04-11-03 19:45

Bob Bobsen wrote:

> Well, if I don't then they start to add on an additional 100 kr as a
> late fee!

Just don't pay..

http://www.forbrugerraadet.dk/klager/forbruger/

Let me know, if you need help to translate the page..

Or try too phone them on 77417741

But, do NOT pay..!

--
regards, Peter Larsen - GratisDNS.dk