Thank you
Fra : Palle Kvist

Dato : 13-08-03 06:36

Hi Flo & Pete

Thank you very much for your help & room & border & etc.

Hope you have time now to relax a little after a hopefully succesfull relay
arngement.
Tessa says she enjoyed it, even it was only "old" people.
I understand she has moved by now and that things are OK.

I had a good time in Washington. Saw what I wanted to see and then some.
It was very hot. So it is here in Denmark, but not as much.

Manja just send in an application for an au-pair job in Washington DC.....
So may be, both of them will be over there at the same time.

Palle