Kopperholdt
Fra : Karen Margrethe Hans~

Dato : 06-07-03 23:47

Jeg har modtaget følgende forespørgsel - er der nogen der kan hjælpe Lura ?

Hello, sorry to bother you, but desperately need help!

Please assist if possible.

I found a page with the name of "Helene Kopperholdt, married Sept. 27, 1787
to August Kock in Aabenraa".

August Kock, f. Joachim Henrich Kock b.1708
m. Anne Brande b. April 25, 1723 in Aabenraa ?

I am decended from
Augusta Kopperholdt born July 20, 1850 Denmark
(brother was ship Captain Herman Kopperholdt)
married November 5,
John Jacob Hennings born May 10, 1842 Denmark

Came to U.S.A. some time after 1870. I believe that Helene Kopperholdt was
somehow related.

Thank you for any help you can give.

Lura Hennings-Manter
Maine, USA
welara@tds.net

--
Med venlig hilsen

Karen Margrethe Hanssen
hanssen@blans.dk

Fra : Bodil Grove Christen~

Dato : 13-07-03 23:15

"Karen Margrethe Hanssen" <hanssen@blans.dk> skrev i en meddelelse
> Jeg har modtaget følgende forespørgsel - er der nogen der kan hjælpe Lura
?

> Hello, sorry to bother you, but desperately need help!
>
> Please assist if possible.
>
> I found a page with the name of "Helene Kopperholdt, married Sept. 27,
1787
> to August Kock in Aabenraa".
>
> August Kock, f. Joachim Henrich Kock b.1708
> m. Anne Brande b. April 25, 1723 in Aabenraa ?
>

> I am decended from
> Augusta Kopperholdt born July 20, 1850 Denmark
> (brother was ship Captain Herman Kopperholdt)
> married November 5,
> John Jacob Hennings born May 10, 1842 Denmark
>
> Came to U.S.A. some time after 1870. I believe that Helene Kopperholdt
was
> somehow related.

Here is the birth of Helene Kopperholdt, I found it on www.familysearch.org:

Helena <HANSDATTER KOPPERHOLDT>
Sex: F

----

Event(s):
Birth: 24 Apr 1767 Place: <Aabenraa, Aabenraa, Denmark>
Christening: 26 Apr 1767 Place: Aabenraa, Aabenraa, Denmark

----

Parents:
Father: Hans KOPPERHOLDT
Mother: Helena Christina FREESEN

----

Source Information:
Batch Number: C223997
Source Dates: 1631 - 1782
Film or Fiche Number: 42704
Collection Details: Aabenraa; Den Danske Folkekirke

And here is the marriage of your ancestor Augusta Kopperholdt:

AUGUSTA S. KOPPERHOLDT
Female Family

Marriages:
Spouse: JOHN HENNINGS Family
Marriage: 05 NOV 1870 Waldoboro, Lincoln, Maine

Messages:
Extracted marriage record for locality listed in the record. The source
records are usually arranged chronologically by the marriage date.

___

As you see, both these informations are from extracted records, which
guarantees you the
authenticity.
As you also see, your ancestor was in Maine, USA, already in 1870.

Now if you put the name "Kopperholdt" into the searchform of
www.familysearch.org
you will be able to find many persons by that name - you have to make the
familylines
yourself, - see if you can trace your family back.

Greetings,
Bodil, Denmark.