lidt mere at grine af (engelsk)
Fra : Marianne Hellemose

Dato : 02-06-03 19:35

A very traditional, elderly woman was enjoying a long game of bridge with
her girlfriends one evening. "Oh, no! I have to rush home and fix dinner for
my husband! He's going to really ticked if it's not ready on time!" she
exclaimed suddenly.

When she got home, she realized that she didn't have enough time to go to
the supermarket, and all she had in the cupboard was a wilted lettuce leaf,
an egg, and a can of cat food. In a panic, she opened the can of cat food,
stirred in the egg, and garnished it with the lettuce leaf just as her
husband pulled up.

She greeted her husband and then watched in horror as he sat down to his
dinner. To her surprise, the husband really enjoyed his dinner. "Darling,
this is the best dinner you have made for me in forty years of marriage. You
can make this for me any old day."

Needless to say, every bridge night from then on, the woman made her husband
the same dish. She told her bridge cronies about it and they were all
horrified.

"You're going to kill him feeding him that stuff!" they exclaimed.

Two months later, her husband died.

The women were sitting around the table playing bridge when one of the
cronies said, "You killed him! We told you that feeding him that cat food
every week would do him in! How can you just sit there so calmly and play
bridge knowing you murdered your husband?"

The wife stoically replied, "I didn't kill him. He fell off the mantel while
he was licking his butt."

--
Marianne Hellemose
***Ailurophil***

Some people have lives, others have cats

Fra : Kate

Dato : 02-06-03 21:34

"Marianne Hellemose" <hellemose.som@KATTEmail.dk> wrote in

> The wife stoically replied, "I didn't kill him.......

Hahahahaha eller måske var LOL mere passende i denne situation

--
Kate

Lad adresse være ved privat svar
Leave the address on privat answer

Fra : Sabina Hertzum

Dato : 02-06-03 22:22

Marianne Hellemose wrote:

sådan lidt sent på dagen men her kommer det alligevel....

rigtig hjertelig tillykke med fødselsdagen marianne ;)
--
Knus Sabina

www.MandeZonen.dk
Danmarks førende mandeportal.

Fra : Marianne Hellemose

Dato : 03-06-03 07:47

1000 tak søde

Hvordan går det med Linda, sker der noget.........

Fra : Sabina Hertzum

Dato : 03-06-03 08:02

Marianne Hellemose wrote:
> 1000 tak søde
>
> Hvordan går det med Linda, sker der noget.........

sidste melding (fra weekenden) er at hun er begyndt at tø op, og tillader
kæresten at sniffe til hende og strutter ivrigt med måsen.... dog skal han
ikke tro han kan tillade alt, så er han for ivrig får han tæv*G*
vi venter på en melding mere... men mon ikke der snart sker noget ;)