Betaler for hjelp med Script!
Fra : CAE

Dato : 02-05-03 22:11

Hello all!

I am setting up an AD in Flash MX, and want to make it "intelligent". I want
the ad to GET information from every visitors machine, and to display it in
a small text-box in the ad itself...

Specificly I want The AD to GET the visitors MACHINE NAME (NBName or other),
and PRINT it to
the AD itself, so the result would be something like:

1: the AD reads visitors Netbios Name...

2: the AD displays this name inside a predefined text:
Hello "MACHINENAME", how are you today? (Where "MACHINENAME" is the Netbios
Name of the visiting machine).

This is similar to the env.cgi used by most servers to display ENVIROMENTAL
information left by a user.

Well... -This is an urgent request. I will have to have the Script on
monday, and will ofcourse pay for a finished product equal to my description
above. Please mail me if you think you can help me.

Best Regards
Claus Erichsen
NORWAY