Fra : bolt

Dato : 06-03-03 23:19

Hi Everyone!

From: Reply to: jobs@boltcreative.com

Subject: (web design jobs) [---- Seeking Art Director ----]

No Phone Calls Please!

We are looking for a rock star designer that can help us to push the limits
of rich media. We are already at the top of our game when it comes to flash
programming, all we need is to find the right person to push our design
capabilities to the next level.

Bolt Creative is a Design and Technology company seeking an Art Director to
fill a leadership position. Candidate will start out leading a number of
in-house projects and will be considered at a future date for our Creative
Director position.

Bolt Creative is a privately held, very successful and profitable design
firm. Our recent completed engagements include Ernst & Young, MGM, Yahoo,
and a Flash Site of the Day for KMD Architects. We work on a variety of fun
and challenging projects that range from innovative marketing pieces, to
games, to flash application development, to collaborative flash pieces that
you have to see to believe.

We are looking for someone that can lead and grow our design team over time.
We seek someone with a great portfolio of existing work and has a good
balance between hands-on development, strong management skills, and the
ability to work well with clients.

The ideal candidate is someone with a specialty in corporate rich media
design and animation but would also like to try their hand at fun projects
like games and flash apps. We are Flash focused with an excellent
partnership with Macromedia. We have developed many state-of-the-art Flash
Apps using XML, Actionscript, C++, and Java. We continue to push the limits
with Flash MX, Flash Remoting, and Communications Server.

Very strong design and animation skills are manditory and although we have
some highly technical projects in our portfolio, knowledge of
actionscripting is a plus but not important, our team of programmers will
implement your design and handle all action scripting for the finished
project.

Requirements: Ability to innovate and design award winning creative.

Design: Solid understanding of the design process and how it applies to
corporate projects.

Technology Requirements: Flash, Photoshop, and Illustrator.

http://www.boltcreative.com

The best way to be considered for this position is to include your links in
the first couple lines of your cover letter (we go straight to your
portfolio) and please make no phone calls or visits. We believe great work
stands on its own. If you submit a solid portfolio, we can guarantee that it
will be considered.

Please submit a resume with links to your work to jobs@boltcreative.com

Principals only, recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.

No phone calls, please!

Contacting the poster about other services, products or commercial interests
is NOT OK.

Reposting this message elsewhere is NOT OK.