Danish artist on Jytland
Fra : Nanne Jan de Jong

Dato : 02-03-03 14:10

Hello Reader,

My name is Nanne de Jong and in the past years i visted Denmark twice a
year. I am amazed about the number of art-museum you have, the galleries and
artists, as well as the quality of the Art that i have seen. As a former
printer i am specially interested (but not only) in printed art, and more
specially in woodprints.
I am am member of board of the foundation Forma Aktua in Groningen. The goal
of Forma Aktua is to make affordable art available for a wide audiance.So we
run a gallerie and make prints. Also we have contacts with other galleries
that sell our prints too.
Personally i run a small exhibitionroom in the local Lutheranian church.
I would like to get in touch with Danish artists who would like to exhibit
in the north of the Netherlands. At the moment i am creating my own webside;
www.artaffect.nl

yours,

Nanne de Jong