Make visitors come back to your site! Boo~
Fra : Best Offers

Dato : 10-02-03 06:27

Make sure your visitors can come back to your site!
Increase traffic easily with just a few copy and pasting
of our valuable Bookmark Basics script!
Have you ever wanted to return to a site and couldn't remember the URL?

So have we! Maybe it was yours ?! Get it today!

Visit http://tinyurl.com/5l8o for detailed information.

Fra : Alan D-W

Dato : 10-02-03 09:53

"Best Offers" <bestoffers@attbi.com> wrote in message
> Make sure your visitors can come back to your site!
> Increase traffic easily with just a few copy and pasting
> of our valuable Bookmark Basics script!
> Have you ever wanted to return to a site and couldn't remember the URL?
>
> So have we! Maybe it was yours ?! Get it today!
>
> Visit http://tinyurl.com/5l8o for detailed information.

^^^^^^^^^^^^ Guess you couldn't remember your own URL eh?
Castrate spammers. No anaesthesia.