Hardware/Software Developer
Fra : Michal

Dato : 27-01-03 14:52

I would like to present a short description of "NoE Enterprise".
I hope I can encourage you to co-operate with my company.

"NoE Enterprise" is a polish hardware/software engineer company. "NoE" means
NoErrors and it describes us best. Please visit our website www.noerrors.pl.
We are expanding and looking for customers all over the Europe.

"NoE Eneterprise" is leading company in the development and construction of
prototype devices. We design and develop high quality, micro-controller
based electronic systems, computer equipment to control and measure
different processes and embedded systems.
We take responsibility for all aspects of a design, from constructing the
initial specification through to releasing a completed well tested product.

We prepare the detailed documentation of hardware and software solutions to
enable others to extend projects independently.

We have very good knowledge of the following:
- PC Systems including ISA and PCI Bus design
- High performance microprocessor design: Microchip, ATMEL, etc.
- PAL, GAL
- Analog and digital devices
- High voltage devices
- RS232, Parallel port, IrDA, USB, Ethernet
- Printed wiring board design
- Low level programming: 'ASM' and 'C'
- High level programming: Pascal, C++ == Delphi, Builder
- PDA systems - PalmOS + GSM technology

NoE Enterprise > initial concept > prototype evaluation. > final product

We have worked for companies in Germany, Switzerland and Poland. For example
we have designed complete technology for production of remote control for
audio video equipment. Some of our products were appreciated by wide known
computer magazines.

I would like to invite you to co-operation. We are ready to solve many
problems, to find solutions for complex questions, to face the ambitious
challenges.

Please, do not hesitate to send an email: michal.baczynski@noerrors.pl

Best regards,
Michal Baczynski