Chartering Powerboat in Denmark
Fra : Peggy Carr

Dato : 10-03-01 04:12

We are hoping to plan a one week cruise in Danish waters next May (2002) and
would love to find a trawler type boat available for charter or exchange. We
have boating experience, as we have a Bayliner 3288 Motor Yacht with twin
diesels. We do our boating in the Chesapeake Bay (Maryland and Virginia) so
this would be a nice exchange for a boating couple or family. Our boat sleeps
6, if you're close friends. We would like May, but if you are looking for
exchange you could come here a different time.
We also have experience with single engine or I/O.
Please e-mail information if possible, or keep us in mind for the future. If
anyone has information on Charter companies there which have power boats
available, please let us know.

Thanks very much,

Peggy Carr and Hans Jorgen Bjarno

(remove nospam for return e-mail)