WANTED: Bundkort til PIII (Randers)
Fra : Littleboy

Dato : 15-12-02 18:54

Hej alle,

I'm looking for a motherboard which supports a slot/socket 1 Pentium III
processor. I already have a PIII 450 processor, but if you'd prefer to offer
both motherboard and a matching processor together that would also be great!
I'm offering 400 dkr and if the processor is a faster one than 450 mhz I
will offer upto 600 dkr.

I'm living in Randers.
You can reach me by email at littleboy@emp3mail.com.

Mvh

Fra : Devast8or

Dato : 15-12-02 19:26

I think you would have better luck inthe group news:dk.marked.privat.edb,
which is a market group computer equipment. Good luck in finding what you
need.

Devast8or

--
Spamfilter activated
To reach me via e-mail: ask me for an adress :)

Fra : Littleboy

Dato : 15-12-02 19:27

Thanks!
I'll try that too!

Fra : Jesper G. Poulsen

Dato : 15-12-02 23:09

In article <3dfcc996$0$152$edfadb0f@dread14.news.tele.dk>,
littleboy@emp3mail.com says...
> I'll try that too!

No, don't try that too. Try _only_ that. This group is not for sale or
purchase of anything at all.

--
Med venlig hilsen/best regards
Jesper G. Poulsen