text on top
Fra : Anette Barnå´

Dato : 16-01-01 09:25

Hi,
I have several large dots, which are buttons. When the user moves the mouse
over each one of these a text appears above them resp.
My problem is that the text is shown behind other dots. How can I make them
appear on top or at front?

BR,
Anette

Fra : lars gregersen

Dato : 18-01-01 22:57

these textpopups are they defined as movieclips..??? They shut be.
Lars