Get Platinum At 50-66% discount - $100 Min~
Fra : WW-Platinum Corp.

Dato : 27-02-01 23:51

Traders & Investors,

How To Get Platinum At 50-66% discount - $100 Minimum Purchase.

We are certain that by the time you finish reading what we
have to say you will feel totally sure that you have found
the right vehicle for your hard earned capital. Please read
through it thoroughly.

We would like to stress that this is not a game.
This is a 100% secure opportunity that is backed by a
legal contract.

You have seen them come and go. The programs that promise
the world. They promise returns as high as 300% per week.
99% of these programs fail and leave their member's sulking
about their lost capital. We have heard stories of people
losing their homes, marriages, etc., because they put their
trust in these "so called" investment programs.

We cannot deny the fact that High Yielding Investments do
exist and there are relatively safe investments that can
yield as high as 40% to 100% per week, but these often entail
enormous capital to start. However, they are few and far
between and cannot be done by the average person with an
average amount of capital.

We state all this to both warn you about the dangers of
those programs, and also to warn you that if you are after
those types of returns, you are in the wrong place. We are
not based on a gamble. Our Loan Programs are formulated on 5
years of doing business in the fields in which we partake in.
We understand the ups and downs. Therefore, we also
understand exactly what we can offer our members and can back
your Private Loans with contracts. We assumed you were sick
of all the silly schemes that are in existence and were ready
for something solid that you could trust your hard earned
capital with.

Before you run off, we must state that our return percentages
(180% - 250% per 6 months) are definitely nothing to scoff
at. They just simply are not near the claims of the "fly by
night" investment schemes that you are used to.

With all that said, let's get down to business, shall we?

As we have stated previously, you will be purchasing Platinum at a substantial discount over that of the actual market value. The discounts are based on the "Method of Distribution" you choose. In other words, you decide the method of Platinum distribution, and we supply the discount associated with the chosen method. Each "Method of Distribution" is backed by a "Platinum Contract". This contract will spell out every detail of the transaction. It will contain all dates and distribution amounts based entirely on the method you choose. We have structured 5 different "Methods of Distribution" that you can choose from. You can even mix and match "Methods of Distribution", but each Platinum Contract is treated separate.

You can purchase Platinum as much and as often as you wish. (**NOTE** - We do have a cap set, but do not intend of reaching that cap for quite sometime. However, if a massive amount of Platinum Orders come in, and it brings us to our cap, we will need to temporarily stop incoming orders until we can be assured of handling more). The minimum Purchase amount is $100. Each of the 5 "Methods of Distribution" has a different discount. The first 4 Distribution Methods will be totally completed in 6 months from the start of the Platinum Contract. The 5th is a special 16 month Contract. You can choose to become involved with 1 or all of them and can enter them an infinite number of times. Each entrance will be treated as a separate purchase, and will each have it's own Platinum Contract. We will now describe the 5 "Methods of Distribution" in order of the discount.

1. Installment Program - 44.44% Discount.

This is our most basic Method of Distribution. Your Platinum will be distributed in 6 equal amounts each month for a total of 6 months. For example, you decide that you want to purchase $1000.00 worth of Platinum and you choose to utilize the Installment Method of Distribution. At a 44.44% discount, the $1000.00 will purchase the equivalent of $1800.00 of Platinum at current market value. We then convert the $1800.00 into ounces of Platinum. This becomes the amount of Platinum you have purchased. We then divide that amount into 6 equal parts and distribute it to you via E-Platinum (Division of E-Gold) for the next 6 months. When this Contract is completed, you will have received the equivalent of $1800.00 (today's market value) worth of Platinum in 6 months at a cost of $1000.00!*

2. Balloon Program - 50.00% Discount.

This Distribution Method works similar to a Balloon Loan at a bank. A Balloon loan is a series of smaller payments, but at the end of the loan, a lump sum is due to satisfy the loan. In our case, our payments (so to speak) are specific amounts of Platinum. For example, you decide that you want to purchase $1000.00 worth of Platinum and you choose to utilize the Balloon Method of Distribution. At a 50.00% discount, the $1000.00 will purchase the equivalent of $2000.00 of Platinum at current market value. We then convert the $2000.00 into ounces of Platinum. This becomes the amount of Platinum you have purchased. We then distribute your Platinum via E-Platinum (Division of E-Gold) in these amounts : 10% for 5 months and 50% for the 6th month. When this Contract is completed, you will have received the equivalent of $2000.00 (today's market value) worth of Platinum in 6 months at a cost of $1000.00!*

3. Incremental Program - 55.55% Discount.

This Method of Payment is based on an ever increasing distribution of Platinum. Each month for 6 months you will receive a specific amount of Platinum, with each month's amounts increasing over the previous month. For example, you decide that you want to purchase $1000.00 worth of Platinum and you choose to utilize the Incremental Method of Distribution. At a 55.55% discount, the $1000.00 will purchase the equivalent of $2250.00 of Platinum at current market value. We then convert the $2250.00 into ounces of Platinum. This becomes the amount of Platinum you have purchased. We then distribute your Platinum via E-Platinum (Division of E-Gold) in these increasing amounts for the next 6 months : 3%, 6%, 10%, 15%, 26%, 40%. When this Contract is completed, you will have received the equivalent of $2250.00 (today's market value) worth of Platinum in 6 months at a cost of $1000.00!*

4. Venture Type Program - 60.00% Discount.

This Method of Distribution works similar to a Venture type program. You purchase the Platinum and we hold it for you for 6 months. At the end of 6 months we issue you your Platinum. For example, you decide that you want to purchase $1000.00 worth of Platinum and you choose to utilize the Venture Method of Distribution. At a 60.00% discount, the $1000.00 will purchase the equivalent of $2500.00 of Platinum at current market value. We then convert the $2500.00 into ounces of Platinum. This becomes the amount of Platinum you have purchased. We then distribute your Platinum via E-Platinum (Division of E-Gold) in one lump sum at the end of 6 months. When this Contract is completed, you will have received the equivalent of $2500.00 (today's market value) worth of Platinum in 6 months at a cost of $1000.00!*

5. Super Venture Type Program - 66.66% Discount.

This Method of Distribution is based on a very long term distribution. For example, you decide that you want to purchase $1000.00 worth of Platinum and you choose to utilize the Super Venture Method of Distribution. At a 66.66% discount, the $1000.00 will purchase the equivalent of $3000.00 of Platinum at current market value. We then convert the $3000.00 into ounces of Platinum. This becomes the amount of Platinum you have purchased. We then distribute your Platinum via E-Platinum (Division of E-Gold) in 12 equal monthly amounts starting with the 5th month. The first 4 months you will not receive any of your Platinum. Starting the 5th month you will receive 12 equal amounts (8.33%) of Platinum, each successive month. When this Contract is completed, you will have received the equivalent of $3000.00 (today's market value) worth of Platinum in 16 months at a cost of $1000.00!*

**NOTE** The price of Platinum fluctuates daily. Therefore the dollar value of your Platinum may be higher or lower than the current market value at the time of purchase. If it is higher, you have earned even more on your purchase!

Each of the above programs come with a legal Platinum Contract that will spell out the entire 6 - 16 month distribution structure. For the first time, you are totally guaranteed to receive a determined returned. No longer do you have to deal with the constant stress as to whether your Capital is totally safe. After your purchase has been verified (1-36 hours), the contracts will pop up automatically in your member's site.

The Platinum distribution will be issued the Friday of the week of issuance. For example, if you purchased Platinum from us on the 6th of February, your first amount of Platinum will be delivered to you on the Friday following the 6th of March, which in this case would be March 9th.

We accept all Major Credit Cards, PayPal, E-Gold, and Bank Wire Transfers. There is a $5000.00/day credit card limit. If you wish to loan more than this amount, we suggest choosing another payment method.

All Platinum Contracts are subject to an 8% fee. This processing fee covers all of our expenses during the entire duration of the contract and the remainder is used pay your referrer.

Speaking of referrals, perhaps we should mention a method for you to earn a tremendous amount of income. For your referral efforts, we will pay you 5% of the initial purchase amount for the entire duration of your referral's membership. There is no limit to the number of referrals you bring us. You don't even have to be part of a program yourself. This has to be one of the easiest ways to earn income. It does not matter if your referral continues to purchase Platinum from us. He/She could purchase Platinum 100 times at $1000.00 per purchase. It may take 5 years for he/she to make that many purchases, but you will always earn 5% on every purchase they ever make with us. In this case, you would have earned $5000.00 worth of Platinum on that one person. Now imagine if you led 1000 people to World Wide Platinum. We're sure you can see the potential here. Referral payments are paid every Friday and will be paid anytime your referral bonus has increased to 0.33 oz. of Platinum or more. In the member's site, you will be able to track your exact referral bonus in real time.

Click below for more information on how to get started.

Please use (copy and paste for accuracy) the referral ID: wwp-invest
when asked for the referral ID in the sign up form.

http://www.ebusinesspub.com/cgi-bin/track/tracker.cgi?platinum

World Wide Platinum Corp. is a Corporation that deals in the buying and selling of precious metals. Our specific interest is in Platinum. Platinum is one of the most precious metals on the planet and has steadily increased in value over the years. Gold and silver have typically provided investors with an effective hedge against uncertainty. Today, platinum has become the precious metal of choice for investors.

Platinum is a multi-faceted precious metal. It is essential in providing for mankind's greatest needs: food, fuel, electronics, communications and health. The metal plays an integral role in the production of one out of every five consumer goods, including glass, paints, nitric acid, fiber optic wires and gasoline.

Investor interest in platinum has been growing dramatically over the past several years as sophisticated investors learn more about platinum's unique supply and demand fundamentals.

Portfolio performance is enhanced via diversification. Historically, platinum offers not only dynamic growth potential but the ability to hedge against inflation and uncertainty.

You see, when you have precious metals, it does not matter what happens to the dollar, you're covered. In fact, if the dollar collapsed, the owner of Precious Metals would be even wealthier, because the value of that Precious Metal would multiply (based on past occurances)!

Now, due to technology, it is even easier to obtain Platinum. In fact, it can even be obtained electronically. It can be stored in an account for you to do with what you please. You can turn it to cash, you can hold it there for safe keeping, you can transfer it into another metal, or you can have the physical metal delivered to your door at any time you wish. You can even purchase from several online merchants who accept it as payment for their goods and services.

That information alone should be enough to cause you to consider investing in Platinum, but here is where it gets exciting!

We have designed a method in which you can purchase Platinum at a fraction of the market price. We're talking 50% - 66% off of the current market value! You can then do what you want with it. The Platinum you receive will be worth 100% of market value and can be taken physically or can be turned into cash. That's right, you can purchase Platinum at over half off the market value and sell it at around full market value.

How can this be done? Well, it is all based on the method of distribution that you choose. Are you interested in purchasing Platinum?

Sign up now!

http://www.ebusinesspub.com/cgi-bin/track/tracker.cgi?platinum

Fra : Dann Pedersen

Dato : 28-02-01 16:07

"WW-Platinum Corp." <globalwork@mail.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> Traders & Investors,

dk.penge.investering's standardsvar afsendt (se
http://www.investeringsindex.dk/viden/dkpengeinvestering/index.htm )

/Dann

Fra : Bjørn olsen

Dato : 28-02-01 17:27

udover at sende standardsvar kunne i så ikke slette sådanne inlæg.

Fra : Dann Pedersen

Dato : 01-03-01 09:26

"Bjørn olsen" <frandsen@mailme.dk> skrev i en meddelelse
> udover at sende standardsvar kunne i så ikke slette sådanne inlæg.

Tænker du på at sende et cancel request til serveren?

/Dann

Fra : Bjørn olsen

Dato : 01-03-01 10:02

ja, hvis det er sådan man sletter inlæg så ingen kan se dem mere

Bjørn

Fra : Dann Pedersen

Dato : 01-03-01 23:00

> ja, hvis det er sådan man sletter inlæg så ingen kan se dem mere

Er der nogen, der ligger inde med et cancel program?

/Dann

Fra : Casper Lyngsø

Dato : 02-03-01 13:28

Det er ikke muligt, kun personen der har skrevet meddelsen der kan cancle
den. Medmindre man bruger et fancy program, som din ISP ikke synes særligt
godt om.

EOD

Caz