New Book: Invisible Blueprints
Fra : Diane

Dato : 27-02-01 22:52

Just wanted to let you know about a new book, now available as an e-book on
1stBooks.com (http://1stbooks.com). The book is called Invisible
Blueprints: Insights of an Energy Reader and it's by Diane Brandon,
Intuitive and Spiritual Counselor.

The books contains insights gained through the author's intuitive work and
covers various topics, such as

What is intuition?
Is a reading just fortune-telling?
What are the "invisible blueprints" for our lives?
What is a person's essence?
How do we find our purpose?
What are soul connections and soul agreements?
What different types of romantic relationships are there?
How do we find our soul mate?
Is there karma?
What is the spectrum of consciousness?
Are there levels of being?
What is a higher perspective?
Is there something going on in life other than what we usually see?
Do some people come back to earth when they don't have to?
Are we always here to learn and grow, or for other reasons as well?
What are multiple soul expressions?
What role does paradox play in the scheme of things?
How are we worked with and how can we unfold in order to maximize our
fulfillment?
Are there universal or "cosmic" rules for how things happen?
Where are we as a species going from here?

The e-book sells for just $3.95.

For more info on the author (and to read other articles she's had
published), you will find her web site at www.dianebrandon.com

Blessings!