tjen penge ved at lytte til radio
Fra : Michael Søndberg

Dato : 24-02-01 04:21

Check this out...

There's a company called RadioFreeCash (www.radiofreecash.com) that gives
you a chance to win big bucks just listening to music on your computer. If
that isn't enough, not only do they award you money if you win, but they
also give you a cut if referrals you bring to their community win. This
could mean serious cash for you, especially if you get in early.

All you have to do is listen to music, which frees you to do other stuff on
your computer, like surf the net, write your term paper, pay bills, email
friends... whatever! They realize that your time is valuable and that
incenting you with cash prizes is the best way to get you to listen. All the
control is in your hands. You select the type of music you want to hear -
there are 20 great channels including all your favorites!

This idea is going to change the way people listen to music forever, so get
in early. I did! Just go to their website and sign up. When you do, please
use this link so I get credit for having referred you:

http://www.radiofreecash.com/home.asp?ref=soendberg

Thanks a lot. Remember: it pays to listen at RadioFreeCash.

Fra : Dann Pedersen

Dato : 24-02-01 08:29

"Michael Søndberg" <soendberg@wanadoo.dk> skrev i en meddelelse
> Check this out...

dk.penge.investering's standardsvar afsendt (se
http://www.investeringsindex.dk/viden/dkpengeinvestering/index.htm )

/Dann