We're Lanfranco's Sons
Fra : L a n f r e e 1997 *~

Dato : 05-08-02 06:48

We're Lanfranco's Sons

http://www.webdesignersexperiments.net/
WDE presenting Lanfranco's Sons.
Lanfranco will introduce book the "WDE - Agli antipodi del webdesign". We
have chosen Lanfranco for giving cultural valence to the phenomenon of
webdesign legacy to Internet. This is our thought. We do not want to confuse
the sacred one with the profane one, but to recognize in the past those who
they have transmitted such emotions towards ancestral and surrealistic,
typical horizons then of the creations ballistic in reduced shape, but also
always important of the young people today.
After deepened search we seems just of being able to say that a new type of
art is born... the digital art ,
that it is a connubbio of the classic and modern art applied with the new
technologies,
a strong concept inside the presentation of the new book WDE .
To such purpose after careful examination we have invited the Artist painter
and sculptor "Lanfranco" (born on 1920).
He will engage in the reading of the works present in the book analyzing
some of the contents and describing of their artistic valence.
We have chosen Lanfranco as thread between past and future
In its autobiographic testimony,he opens a chapter about "callback from the
infinite".
Two concepts of relief emerge clear: "agony of the youth" and "painting of
the unreal".
We have subsequently asked Lanfranco to allow a ping-pong project on its
works and has accepted
If you watch the page you will see on the left the picture that is opened in
POP-up, if watches to flank you will finds the download image in order to
allow a re-elaborate in high definition.
Starting from this base you are free to re-elaborate according to your taste
and the your creative artistic valence.
Then send the image to postmaster@webdesignersexperiments.net and we publish
it.
The scope of the Projects is to stimulate your mind and approaching you to
the cultural works of the painting from the past your visual concept based
on the world of Internet and its parameters.
From this digital works then ,in Italy, will follow a exibhition towards
November at Mantova, city of art for giving the just acknowledgment to this
new artistic development.
Thanks for your patience and your great talent.

Promote Creativity WDE webdesignersexperiments
-
Franco Lanfredi
founder @ www.webdesignersexperiments.net
freelance @ www.lanfree.it