websites?
Fra : T Bird

Dato : 16-02-01 01:01

hello all,

i'm new here, and i'm new to flash as well. i'd really like to learn
how to use it to make my site really kick ass. if someone could help me out
and point me to some good sites with tutorials or possibly help me out, that
would be great. thanks in advance all.

--
"That's my blood down there, seems poured from
the hands of angels........." ---DJM, Warehouse

Peace out ya'll
T Bird

http://www.crosswinds.net/~tromie

ftp://looking:greystreet@halloween.grey-street.org