Success! (was: Unlock 3310 with Eeprom Too~
Fra : catman

Dato : 14-07-02 10:20

Hi everybody!

Just wanted to tell ya all that my 3310 now is unlocked and works
great!

This is what I used:

1. Dual autoswitching FBUS/MBUS data cable
2. Knok22 (KnokPhoenix Build1) software on a Windows Me laptop

Just choose 3310, set you COM port, and finally click "Reset SP lock"
and... Done! No problems at all.

3. Verified with Nokia Tool - All locks are open.

Just wanted to share my experience. Lots of people asking questions,
few really has straightforward answers.

Greeting to all 3310 owners

catman

Fra : catman

Dato : 14-07-02 17:02

On Sun, 14 Jul 2002 11:19:42 +0200, catman <peter@criss.net> wrote:

>3. Verified with Nokia Tool - All locks are open.

Just came back from a friend - phone worked OK with hers simcard from
another operator.

catman