3310 v5.55 er ude nu!!!
Fra : Khuong Dinh Pham

Dato : 25-06-02 22:04

Software changes:
=================
1. Hungarian Language package - Characters added.
2. Russian Language package - Support of fonts added.
3. "Calls" text now appears as "Erase Recent calls List" in Hebrew Language
package.
4. Operators List updated.
5. Plmn search time improvement.
6. Corrections to Business Card reception.
7. Implementation of timed-emergency call with keylock on.
8. When opening a 256-character SMS a message "Message cannot be displayed
here" appeares.
This has been corrected.
9. Error Correction - Autoscroll missing when SMS T9 spell option provided
by phone.
10. Error Correction - Cursor disappears when a chat message have been sent
with success
and the user hits ok or back from history.
11. Improvement to USSD capability - Added dsc (in SMS format) when
returning terminal response.
12. Default ringing tone for profile "My style" changed from Nokia tune to
"Get cool".
13. Removed Russian T9 Dictionary and Russian keymap, and replaced it with
normal GSM characters.
14. Focus Prompt Corrections in Chinese Simplified language package.
15. Placement of the character ":" corrected. Now appears at the end of the
sentence. (Example - Enter PUK 2 code: )
16. Word wrapping in latin & non-latin now working correctly.
17. Corrections to Hebrew/Arabic: some words were not displayed while typing
them.
18. Error Correction - Some of the Russian characters were missing in
package L.

http://217.110.252.122/mroizo/3310_555.zip

Fra : Khuong Dinh Pham

Dato : 26-06-02 12:20

Prøv dette : http://docs.pazardjik.com/files/Nokia/3310/5_55/

Fra : John

Dato : 26-06-02 21:34

Man kan desværre ikke Downloade fra linket :-/

Tip til andre steder man kan finde det?

Mvh
John

Fra : Lars Bøgvad

Dato : 26-06-02 22:22

"John" <jjensen@city.dk> skrev i en meddelelse
> Man kan desværre ikke Downloade fra linket :-/

Det kan man da - jeg har selv gjort det altså fra link nr 2.

mvh Lars Bøgvad

Fra : Khuong Dinh Pham

Dato : 26-06-02 22:21

det virker fint hos mig.....har hentet alle filerne og afprøvet dem, altså
kun A pakken. :)

Fra : John

Dato : 26-06-02 22:52

Hvilken af de filer er nødvendige at downloade for at få selve softwaren? Du
taler om A filen (den danske version?)

Jeg sidder på en 1 Mbit linie men desværre kun med et hul igennem til det
link, der lader til at svare til et 2400 baud modem Er dog meget
interesseret i at få fat i den....

Med venlig hilsen

Fra : Ole Olsen

Dato : 26-06-02 23:33

Correct me if i'm wrong.... men...
Først denne (Nhm5ny05.550 1,228,614 bytes) fra 0020000 til ??
Derefter denne (Nhm5ny05.55a 590,472 bytes) fra ovenstående slutadresse
?.... evt 00270000 ??

Fra : Thomas

Dato : 30-06-02 17:25

hvor er *.fls filen?