Prepaid Card
Fra : RolfRehbock

Dato : 11-02-01 17:38

Hi Pople

I have a question
Every Year we are at Eastern in a DK Sommer house(Skovmose 20 km east of
Sonderborg).This Year we are too. Now I want to go into the Internet in DK
(mobile phone) Is there a way to go by a DK prepaid card?
Roaming with my German Card costs 9 Dkr a minute.
Is there a cheaper way?
Which prepaid Card is the best
Which internet provider in DK shall i take?

sorry for my bad English and i Hope you can hel me

Rolf Rehbock DF2OX

Fra : John Frandsen

Dato : 11-02-01 18:10

"RolfRehbock" <DB0TVH@t-online.de> skrev i en meddelelse news:966erf$h3t$01$1@news.t-online.com...

> Which prepaid Card is the best
As far as I know, the only ISP in Denmark who have prepaid cards is http://www.12move.dk.
But if the cards can be used with a mobile-phone, i don't know?

Cc: to DB0TVH@t-online.de
--
mvh/regards John

Kom og tilmeld dit link på vores gratis Link-sider
http://fp.worldonline.dk/fpeisl27461 (u. pop-up)
http://go.to/agersoft (m. pop-up)

Fra : bebjo

Dato : 11-02-01 18:57

"John Frandsen" <john@talent.dk> skrev i en meddelelse

"RolfRehbock" <DB0TVH@t-online.de> skrev i en meddelelse

> Which prepaid Card is the best
As far as I know, the only ISP in Denmark who have prepaid cards is
http://www.12move.dk.
But if the cards can be used with a mobile-phone, i don't know?

WorldOnline http://mobile.worldonline.dk has just started that. You pay in
advance and get a mail when you'r about to have used the prepaiment. the
price is 1,5 kr./min phone and 1,0 kr./min WAP

--bebjo