Choice of kids sex
Fra : Olof Malm

Dato : 12-06-02 18:10

In India and US its possible to choose sex on child, for example number two,
if we dont like to make many and just hope.
Not legal anywhere in Europe?

Any URL to such clinics?

Fra : Capybara MoonCult

Dato : 14-06-02 17:03

If having a baby of a particular sex would be such a problem, surely it's
better not to have a child?

Ronny

--
Please remove 'buggaspam' to reply.

Fra : Olof Malm

Dato : 14-06-02 17:15

"Capybara MoonCult" <ronny.garlicbuggaspam@blueyonder.co.uk> skrev i
meddelandet news:GsoO8.327$xo7.26614977@news-text.cableinet.net...
> If having a baby of a particular sex would be such a problem, surely it's
> better not to have a child?
>
> Ronny

Its not and many like a choice from second.

http://www.sexselection.co.uk/natural.html

Fra : Mary Ann Tuli

Dato : 18-06-02 09:50

> If having a baby of a particular sex would be such a problem, surely it's
> better not to have a child?
>
> Ronny

If only it were that simple!

Mary Ann