webcontrol and iframe usage
Fra : Peter Marino

Dato : 24-05-02 19:25

I'm trying to create a simple webcontrol, where I render the following:

output.write( "<iframe id='idContent' width='200px'
height='200px'></iframe>");

ok,.. I can see it and use it,... but how do I read the contents of iframe?!
if a user
copy pastes some webstuff into it I would like to be able to read the
contents?... how?

Peter Marino
Marino ICQ#: 114489848 Current ICQ status: + More ways to contact me

Fra : Han

Dato : 06-06-02 07:55

iFrame is like frame except that the first is the child of a document. ie,

x=document.frames("fname").document.body.innerHtml

One reason you get the reply so late may be that you did multiposting.

--
Han Pohwan
Seoul, Korea, MS Asia MVP