flash won't load into html
Fra : Mark Swift

Dato : 28-04-02 03:55

i've done a number of flash projects in the past but have never seen this
problem before. when i request an html page (actually, it's happening
sporadically on 3 different html pages), the flash movie doesn't load, and
i'm stuck looking at a blank screen.

BUT, it's a little more complicated: most of the time the pages do load, but
it's just every once in a while that the flash movie doesn't show up. so
far, it seems to be happening on both macs and pcs, and on both ie and
netscape. but again, only every once in a while (although for some people
they can't seem to get to it at all).

any ideas? here's the url:

http://www.picantecreative.com

thanks in advance!

Fra : Martin Petersen

Dato : 28-04-02 11:32

"Mark Swift" <markswift@mindspring.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> i've done a number of flash projects in the past but have never seen this
> problem before. when i request an html page (actually, it's happening
> sporadically on 3 different html pages), the flash movie doesn't load, and
> i'm stuck looking at a blank screen.
>
> BUT, it's a little more complicated: most of the time the pages do load,
but
> it's just every once in a while that the flash movie doesn't show up. so
> far, it seems to be happening on both macs and pcs, and on both ie and
> netscape. but again, only every once in a while (although for some people
> they can't seem to get to it at all).
>
> any ideas? here's the url:
>
> http://www.picantecreative.com
>
> thanks in advance!

I could see the flash right away, but a good idea is to remove the feature u
have that changes the size of the browser window, its annoying when the
window chages size.

- Martin Petersen

Fra : Brian Andersen

Dato : 28-04-02 21:40

> BUT, it's a little more complicated: most of the time the pages do load,
but
> it's just every once in a while that the flash movie doesn't show up. so
> far, it seems to be happening on both macs and pcs, and on both ie and
> netscape. but again, only every once in a while (although for some people
> they can't seem to get to it at all).

I get a blank screen when I go to your URL. I got no idea why.

/Brian