please rate designers flash site (still in~
Fra : rio3d

Dato : 04-02-01 14:23

please rate my site...
you cant hurt my feelings...
just be honest.. even if brutal... just DO IT.
I need someone who has a good eye.. everyone
around here says it is awesome... but what do they know

www.flishydesign.com thanks :)

Fra : R. Collin

Dato : 05-02-01 11:56

Very Slick! I love the imagery and navigation but my experience with
seperate pop-ups for sections becomes irritating and confusing for average
"surfers". Other than that, great layout and very professional presentation.

Vox

Fra : Leif Sørensen

Dato : 10-02-01 00:38

Well...First: To slow loading=to big file on entrance.
Second: Pop up windows you have to resize=bad and irritating.
Third: Nice design - good work...but...i'm afraid most users will be gone
some time before your pages have been loaded..