Opslag Maribo Amt
Fra : Peter Kannegaard

Dato : 09-04-02 00:04

Er der en venlig person her der kunne hjælpe med denne. At finde denne
familie på en FT fra 1880.

--
Venlig hilsen
Peter Kannegaard / kannegaard@tdcadsl.dk

Dear Peter,

How are you? I have not written to you in a long while. We are well
here, spring is finally here and I am very glad.

Can you help me? I may have found a little bit about our Anna who married
Anders Peter Kannegaard here. I found in the Morman church website in the
christening file. One Anna Caroline Christine Poulson. Father Svend
Poulson ( Poulsen ) mother Sophie Christensen. birth April 11, 1864
christening June 12,

This might be her. The city is Taars, Maribo Amt, Denmark. I had her
father's name as Soren, could this name be one in the same, just spelled
wrong?
Now, my question is where do I look next? I have no clue if
she had any siblings. I am thinking that perhaps on the census record
there might be something. Anna came to USA in 1881 or 1882. So, on the
census for 1880 she might be there? Is the census on the internet?

Look forward to hearing from you and thank you so very much if you can help
me.
Love Rosalee