Am I right here?
Fra : Marco Lehmann

Dato : 01-02-01 12:32

Hi guys!

I'm a german computer science student, who want's to install IIS
under Windows 2000 Server without using Active Directory. DNS
is allready installed. The wwwroot directory also exists allready.
But I can't do anything with the Internet Information Manager. And
the Personal Web Manager, who works perfectlly under Windows
2000 Professional, isn't part of Windows 2000 Server I guess.

Thanks for any help.
Please send an eMail too.

Marco

Fra : Hendrik Hansen

Dato : 01-02-01 18:51

"Marco Lehmann" <m99@gmx.li> wrote in message
> Hi guys!
>
> I'm a german computer science student, who want's to install IIS
> under Windows 2000 Server without using Active Directory. DNS
> is allready installed. The wwwroot directory also exists allready.
> But I can't do anything with the Internet Information Manager. And
> the Personal Web Manager, who works perfectlly under Windows
> 2000 Professional, isn't part of Windows 2000 Server I guess.

Try using "Internet Services Manager" in the "Administrative Tools" instead.

Best Regards
/Hendrik