Looking for web designers int. in great mo~
Fra : Albertgarza2

Dato : 22-03-02 04:57

We are looking for web designers that desire to make more money, more easily.
We have new exciting web building product that's much better than anything else
out there. You can build a professional FLASH website for your customers within
minutes and they will love the product because they can edit their website
anytime they want by loggin into the backend. Don't confuse our product with
cheap imitations.

The websites are already E-Commerce Enabled! Your client can apply for a
merchant account from their managers console and they will get an answer within
1 hour because of our agreement with one of the largest Merchants in the
country!

We have a great product and a great opportunity. Many of our top reps are Web
Designers who found they can make more money, more easily by selling our
websites.

If you are interested please email us back with your phone number and a good
time to call, or feel free to call us anytime.

Albert Garza
972-939-9506
webteam.design@verizon.net
http://www.webteamdesign.com