[FileSystemObject: CopyFile] Help!
Fra : Mimmo

Dato : 27-02-02 18:54

Hi!
How i can copy a file from my PC to another PC with FileSystemObject?

Now, i copy from my PC to my PC but not from my PC to another...
My code is:

set GestioneFiles = server.CreateObject ("Scripting.FileSystemObject")
GestioneFiles.CopyFile (Path_Source, Path_Destination)

Fra : Jesper Stocholm

Dato : 27-02-02 20:49

Mimmo wrote in news:e19f8.35773$v7.1311718@twister1.libero.it:

> Hi!
> How i can copy a file from my PC to another PC with FileSystemObject?

you have to set up either

1. a mapped drive to the other computer on the klient on which you wish to
copy _from_

or

2. Access to the computer you wish to copy _to_ via \\computername\folder

--
Jesper Stocholm - http://stocholm.dk

Synes du også, at Britney trods alt er meget lækker - men dog
på grænsen til det kvalmende ? http://stocholm.dk/britney.txt