Special Live Broadcast of Circle of Women
Fra : Thengore

Dato : 08-12-00 14:55

If you have not heard this 1997 recording "Circle of Women" now is your
chance. All day today until about 4PM EST I plan on broadcasting this disc
in the Mondalf Music forum at my site. So come by and check it out. You'll
love this combination of international women who come together and perform
various circle chants.

I've always been a big music lover but I've only recently discovered this
recording and in my enthusiasm I just had to buy a copy! Now that I have it
and I have the means I would like to introduce it to many more pagans who
may not have had the opportunity to hear it.

Includes recording of well known songs such as:

Earth My Body
Circle Round For Freedom
Ancient Mother
Mother of Darkness / We All Come From The Goddess
Mother I Feel You
May The Circle Be Open

and many more... (some lesser known and probably less used circle chants as
well)

This is a FREE broadcast but it does require a RealAudio player to hear it.
Feel free to forward this around as this is a one day only event. Sorry for
the late notice!

TG Mondalf
--

"Stay In The Rhythm!"