How to install Autocad2000 at WindowsXP
Fra : .Kody

Dato : 14-02-02 21:51

Klippet fra http://www.tweakxp.com/tweakxp/display.asp?id=727

When I tried to install Autocad2000 at WindowsXP I got this messase saying
that there is a problem installing Autocad 2000 because of my OS
(WindowsXP).

So If you Get this error follow these steps:
Go to the Setup.exe (Of Autocad 2000 )file, right click on it and go to
Properties. Then click the Compatibility Tab and where it says compatibility
mode just click in the box under it and turn it to Windows 2000.
Then click OK and run the Setup.exe
It will work Fine...

..Kody

Fra : Svend Nielsen

Dato : 15-02-02 07:52

You need to go to Autodesk homepage to get an update for XP regarding the
C_DILLA license system.
Seach for TSDL101253 at page http://support.autodesk.com/enu/Homepage.asp

Svend