1901 CENSUS UK update
Fra : Hugh Watkins

Dato : 07-02-02 19:29

There will be Danish people listed

>> The 1901 Census Online Service will not be available from 17:00 hours GMT, Wednesday 6 February 2002 until Wednesday 20 February
2002. This is in order to allow full testing of the online service after the technical enhancements have been implemented. We
apologise for the unavailability of the service during this period. <

It is a pay as you go web service which was getting so many hits that the servers went down on the first day

Hugh W

frc-newsletter@pro.gov.uk,Internet writes:

1901 CENSUS ONLINE

The current pages on the Public Record Office's website (at www.pro.gov.uk) have

an update on the latest situation with 1901 Census Online.

Please accept my apologies for giving an incorrect link to the Service Centres

list on my previous communication. I hope those of you who did try to obtain

the information were able to access it .

The correct address should be: www.pro.gov.uk/about/access/census_service.htm

If you are able to access the census website (at www.census.pro.gov.uk) there

is a regular update on the message page and you can try out the site tour or

check out the help pagesThere will be Danish peopl

--
http://www.enterpol.dk my favourite email server and FirstClass BBS
http://www.net-medier.dk/ http://www.net-medier.dk/default.asp?ID=11