Tør du spekulere?
Fra : Bafomet

Dato : 14-12-00 18:51

En aktie som er ved at finde sit absolutte bundleje kan få ny luft med
optagelsen på Amazon.com.
I de sidste uger har jeg set denne aktie stige med både 20 og 50% på en dag,
for så at falde igen.
En investering heri er risikabel men med tårnhøj forrentningsmulighed.
Vær forberedt på at tabe alt.

Quote: AUDBL Handles på Nasdaq.

Audible.com's 26,000 Hours of Internet-Delivered Spoken Audio are Fully
Accessible and Easily Searchable At Amazon.com
Amazon.com Customers Can Download Digital Audiobooks, Audio Digests of
Newspapers and Magazines, and Original Content for Desktop or Mobile
Playback on AudibleReady(TM) Portable Digital Audio Players
WAYNE, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec. 13, 2000-- Audible, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADBL -
news) announced today full accessibility of audible.com's industry-leading
Internet audio service at Amazon.com (NASDAQ: AMZN - news). Audible® is the
leading provider of Internet-delivered spoken audio (www.audible.com(TM))
for PC-based listening or mobile playback on AudibleReady(TM) portable
digital audio players and the exclusive provider of digital spoken audio
products for Amazon.com.

Audible.com titles are now fully searchable at Amazon.com. When Amazon.com
customers enter the title of a book in the search function, they will
receive links to all the formats available for that title-- hardback and
paperback editions, audiobooks on cassette tape or CD, and now the audio
download version from Audible. In addition to the vast collection of
audiobook titles now available, Audible also offers something never before
available at Amazon.com--digital audio versions of leading newspapers and
magazines.

``We are always looking for ways to make it easier for customers to find,
discover and buy from Amazon.com,'' said Erick Goss, group product manager
at Amazon.com Books. ``By integrating Audible.com into our search results,
we make it much easier for customers to find all the Audible titles that are
available while also addressing their desire to utilize the Internet not
only for the ease of ordering but for the convenience of online delivery as
well.''

Downloadable audiobook titles from Audible via Amazon.com cost approximately
50% less than the same audio title purchased as a conventional audiocassette
or CD. Amazon.com customers can enjoy even greater savings by signing up for
any of the four ``AudibleListener(TM)'' monthly membership plans offered by
Audible.

``The ability for any Amazon customer to find Audible content in an
integrated way at Amazon.com is a watershed event in the continued growth of
Audible and our position as the leading provider of spoken audio over the
Internet,'' added Thomas Baxter, president and CEO of Audible, Inc.
``Audible is now ready and able to market to an additional group of 25
million customers through our exclusive relationship with Amazon.com, and
this serves to significantly increase the customer base and our business.''

Audible is providing Amazon.com's customers with access to daily selected
audio content from The Wall Street Journal and audio digests of The New York
Times, San Jose Mercury News, Los Angeles Times, and Slate, as well as The
Economist, The Industry Standard, Forbes and Harvard Business Review.
Amazon.com now also offers a powerful collection of downloadable audiobook
best sellers and classics by authors such as Stephen King, John Grisham,
Frank McCourt, Jon Krakauer, Scott Adams, Mary Higgins Clark, James
Redfield, James Patterson, William Shakespeare, Emily Dickinson and Jane
Austen. There are also speeches, lectures and on-demand radio programs
including This American Life, Marketplace, Car Talk, Fresh Air and All
Things Considered. Audible.com provides content from more than 160 leading
providers organized into more than 100 subject categories and has a growing
collection of more than 15,000 digital audio titles.

About Audible, Inc.:

Audible® is the Internet's largest, most diverse p