I hate to tout a company but I DID get APC~
Fra : Desyb

Dato : 30-11-00 21:01

I was surfing the net a few weeks ago and I received a free newsletter that had
Anadarko Petroleum as their number one pick....as lousy as the US market has
been as well as our inability to pick a president(I'm assuming you blokes are
laughing at us) I thought that this was
another phony pick.....but the stock DID hit the target in about 4 days after I
rec'd the newsletter....then I noticed that they had other picks that did
pretty well also....they recommended a short sale on Q-logic..at 120....I
checked today....the stock is at 78!!!....I hate to talk for other companies
but these guys seem to be the real deal....the domain name was
stocktraderspress.com.....I'm going to test these guys out for a couple of
weeks and see what happens...wish me luck.

Fra : Peter Knutsen

Dato : 01-12-00 08:43

Desyb wrote:

> I was surfing the net a few weeks ago and I received a free newsletter that had
> Anadarko Petroleum as their number one pick....as lousy as the US market has
> been as well as our inability to pick a president(I'm assuming you blokes are
> laughing at us) I thought that this was
> another phony pick.....but the stock DID hit the target in about 4 days after I
> rec'd the newsletter....then I noticed that they had other picks that did
> pretty well also....they recommended a short sale on Q-logic..at 120....I
> checked today....the stock is at 78!!!....I hate to talk for other companies
> but these guys seem to be the real deal....the domain name was
> stocktraderspress.com.....I'm going to test these guys out for a couple of
> weeks and see what happens...wish me luck.

Ignore this asshole. Oh, and please wish him bad luck and a
loooong stay behind bars.

(For reference, go back a couple of weeks to the "60 Minutes I"-
episode, which dealt with a very young man trying to pump up
stock prices by hyping them on the net. He *did* get a nice
and long jail sentence)

--
Peter Knutsen