Memory allocation error
Fra : no1knows

Dato : 04-01-02 01:28

I get this error everytime i try to use Dejan flasher, im using
Windows 2000 and i cant even get into the main program. Any ideas on a
solution? i tried it on my Windows XP machine with the same error, the
windows shell also has the same problem. I tried changing to slow cpu,
but then it freezes when starting up.
Any help would be appreciated.
Regards
no1knows

Fra : Carsten Suhr

Dato : 04-01-02 17:31

Dejans falsher is not build to run under 2000/xp, but with a special driver
is it prehaps possible. I think it is called userport, I don't know were you
can find it but best of luck.

Best Regards

Carsten