Fra : |ntruder

Dato : 18-12-01 19:16

From: smith@sdf.lonestar.org (|ntruder)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.belgium,alt.yoga,alt.zen,alt.yogananda,alt.religion.scientology.xenu
Subject: = O5 = MoneyMaking

Search Result 8
From: |ntruder (smith@sdf.lonestar.org)
Subject: Re: Sedona better than Avatar
Newsgroups: alt.spiritual.enhancement, alt.clearing.avatar,
alt.clearing.technology, alt.healing.reiki
Date: 2001-06-18 02:13:30 PST

smith@sdf.lonestar.org (|ntruder) wrote in message news:<deb07178.0106130109.109b1555@posting.google.com>...
> From: Scorpio (mudrunner@eudoramail.com)
> Subject: Re: Avatar$ Moneymaking in Sedona
> Newsgroups: alt.clearing.homer-w-smith, alt.clearing.avatar, alt.spiritual.enhancement
> Date: 2001-03-23 12:02:06 PST

About the Shaman Boy (C) 2001 Klaudio Zic
http://puck.dhs.org/usenet.html

`It is not I who seek you, it is you that seek me' repeats the shaman
boy of diagram :|:::| in the I Ching. The siberian weed knows it and
responds to the call. To act otherwise would kill the boy and he knows
it. Not that the weed would attack (but what do we know of weeds?) but
the circumstances in the tayga would converge to kill the apprentice
of
power, one day or another. Thus the apprentice approaches power and
the
nagual. He does not make the stupid mistake westerners are liable to
make taking the weed at face value and insulting her tonal.

In the other realm closer to us, the student will aim at overthrowing
the
master from the incipient beginning. If there is a price to pay,
whether
money or work, or just being good to oneself, he'll do everything to
lower the price. In fact the ego does it, being a born merchant. So
the
typical student works against the welfare of the master.

Many and close are the examples. One (in)famous is that of Aleister
Crowley working against Mc Gregor Mathers, and the disgusting and
bloody abouts of such a demoniac battle. I desist here from further
descriptions for the benefit of the reader. Many a `new age' shop
and coven or fellowship will tend to sufffer from treason due to
glory, money and sex. This is a rule of thumb. The student will
only harm himself in most of the attempts, if the master is a true
master, since the Force will be with the master in myserious ways,
and of course the master will easily see through every student.

The way you act towards your own master will tend to reflect to
the ways one day your own students will tend to act towards you.
In this case `do it to others what you wish for yourself' applies.

There are masters one has to overthrow and their name is voladeros
or devils as I used to call them. These are the enemies, and an
overpowering sort of enemies, too. They rule the planet.

It is precisely the voladeros that will whisper to Judas to go and
sell his Master. How stupid from both! Even that was a design of
Power.

It is quite natural for the student to try and poison his guru. Gossip
says Guru Deva was in fact poisoned by (TM) Maharesh Mahesh Yogi
(I don't know if I spelled this right) the Maharishi guy who runs
this TM Transcendental Meditation course, is the guy under such a
gossip.

The ego wants to kill the guru, since it is itself about to be killed.
This is nothing special. It happens `naturally'. The guru is the
destroyer
of the ego. Knowing this, the ego will take precautions not to enter
in
any contact with true spirituality (not that on this planet he is much
endangered on that respect), will avoid saints, churches, covens, God,
the devil, initiations, mantras and alike dangerous stuff.

Many of us dabble in some sort of magick, or rather we think and tell
ourselves we do; but that's not dangerous enough for the ego to run.
In fact that is hardly magick at all.

Under the lush promises of a purse full of gold and the hand of Helen
of Troy, O5 is true magick. One will hardly have an opportunity to
attest that for oneself, since not everybody is granted full (if any)
access. In an article on news:alt.clearing.avatar entitled `Fallen
Masters', I have described the dangers of energy manipulation even
in the hand of fairly qualified, and rather initiated persons.
The preposterous, all-knowing, reiki-minded, bigbrothered, sly, silly,
disrespectful, too respectful, awed, ambitious, or in other words a
voladero minded has no, I repeat _no_chances_ on this level and the
hidden realms, to grasp te meaning, hub, axis and lever of O5, and as
a mattter of fact any noble `spiritual' technique or teaching.

Even such an adept as Franz Bardon [(C) 1998 Lumir Bardon, transl. for
Puck Occult Mailing List by Matthias Barth, Muenchen] was scolded by
his
Master for having cured a woman from tuberculosis without consulting
Providence. In this world, the petty wekend magician does not stand
a chance and will only hurt him/herself if he/she tries to `get away'
with it, since most positively (or should I say negatively) from the
very first he/she will have this or that `plan' to get the most of it
and do the least. O5 is working, mostly on one's own character and
modesty. The wish-come-true section is merely an effect that will
lose importance in time, due to the majikal permutation of the isle
of one's personal tonal.

These were all awkward ways to say: be good, practice, have faith,
help people without seeking reward, in fact all the odd and childish
trivia your grandmother might already tell you. Stuff you find in old
films. Be bad towards your faults and discreate them mercilessly.

How many students will approach you and say: `I'd like to rid off my
faults, I want to progress in the way of good and be useful to people
in a most exalted way. I am not afraid to work and suffer, meditate
all night, keep my innocence, purity, change my habits all of the
time,
develop new techniques, write, post, learn, dream (ensueno) and make
miracles?

You are liable to have a guy jump from his bike and demand instant
results
`with your help', i.e. he does not even give a damn to try and do some
practice himself. That's reiki. You lay down and the glory of god
descends
on you. But Usui prayed, fasted and kept his innocence. He was a monk.

Ver Neit Nubti
Copyright (C) 2001 Klaudio Zic http://puck.dhs.org
t8@puck.dhs.org
Varuna/Cruithne/Centaurs/Transneptunes/Nibiru/I
Ching/O5/majik/futurechanger

The =O5= formula, publications, logo, methods and procedures
are (C) Copyright 1994-2001 Klaudio Zic. Mail t8@puck.dhs.org
for information and eventual further publishing permission.

Sat Jun 16 08:37:53 GMT 2001