Bilderberger-side med link's
Fra : Carsten Sinclair

Dato : 07-12-01 01:24

Index | Homepage | Good Links | Bad Links | Search | Guestbook

----

Bilderberg | Reports | Origins | Bernhard | Anti-Jewish?

----
2002+ | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 | 1995 | 1994 | 1993 | 1992
| 1991
Bilderberg Conferences
2000 Bilderberg Conference, June 1-3, Brussels, Belgium
Chateau Du Lac Hotel, Genval, Brussels.
[This site campaigns for a press conference before all Bilderberg
conferences - and a declaration from the steering committee that any
consensus reached must be in our public, not their private interest]
'THE BIG SHOTS': PICTURES FROM BILDERBERG 2000:
ID parade - The Bilderberg 2000 mugshots
'WANTED' - Identity parade of this year's heavyweights!
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/grattan_healy/Bilderberg.html
Full page of my own pictures from Bilderberg 2000
Credit and respect to Tim Tucker for being the only journalist or researcher
in the world to get his finger out and discover the conference location
before the event. He works for right-wing weekly newspaper Spotlight
http://www.spotlight.org
02Mar00 - Elite Coup: Bilderbergers move into European Commission
09Jun00 - Blowing the Lid on the Bilderbergers - eyewitness report
03Jun00 - Official 'Press Release' (issued too late for the press as usual)
and participant list - Bilderberg 2000
02Jun00 - Unofficial Press Release - Subject: Hot News
21May00 - Viscount Etienne Davignon, Bilderberg's New Chairman
Choice Location - Chateau Du Lac Hotel
Disinformation 2000 - an attempt to discredit criticism of Bilderberg from
the left and leave criticism of Bilderberg to the right wing

----

18Nov00 - The Guardian - Andrew Mueller - a brief guide to the world's most
secretive, exclusive clubs
10Nov00 - Investigateur - Circle of Lorraine, Bilderberg and Sexual
Predators
22Nov00 - Pascal Lamy outed - GATS - Greens in the European Parliament
expose EU Commissioner
15Aug00 - Satirical - Warren Commission - why do SchNEWS no longer cover
Bilderberg conferences?
08Jun00 - Satirical - The Money International at Genval - Pere Ubu
05Jun00 - La libre Belgique, 5 June 2000 - BILDENBERG MEETS IN GENVAL
05Jun00 - La dernière heure - The Secret Club of the rich
05Jun00 - Belgian newspapers - more on Bilderberg
29May00 - Financial Times - Bilderberg to be in Belgium
22May00 - Umberto Agnelli Joins Salomon Smith Barney's International
Advisory Board
22May00 - Spotlight editorial policy
22May00 - PEPIS email list - Bilderberg venue revealed
11May00 - Prince Bernhard ill in hospital
17May00 - Reply to European Parliament question on commissioners'
participation in Bilderberg Conferences
April 2000 - Conrad Black - snapshot of a Bilderberger
18Mar00 - Articles translated by Ebbe Vig from the Danish Newspaper
Politiken:
1. Showdown with secret power groups
2. A handshake and a promise of secrecy
3. Bilderberg CIA origins
Questions tabled in European Parliament 30th March 2000
Revealed: Mandelson's £20,000 of junkets
Original tip that the meeting would be held in Switzerland now discredited

----

Elite Coup
[This piece was written following the dismissal of the European Commission
(openly being called now the 'cabinet' of Europe) on the ides of March (15th
of March) 1999. The dismissal was a result of a vote of no confidence in the
Commission passed by the European Parliament.]
Compare the European Commission website
http://www.europa.eu.int/comm/commissioners/index_en.htm

Grattan Healy
03Sep99, revised 02Mar00

The 'global elite' have performed yet another coup. They have so far had
many of their people elected to high office - Bill Clinton, Lionel Jospin,
Tony Blair, as well as Jacques Santer, Wim Duisenberg (now head of the
European Central Bank), and many others.

Chair of the Commission Romano Prodi was a Steering Committee Member of the
Bilderberg Group in the 80s - I have a copy of their booklet from 1982,
which incidentally also shows that Wim Duisenberg was the then Treasurer.
What is noticeable that Prodi has limited the declarations of his
Commissioners to 10 years, something not done in the previous Commission,
and so has allowed himself not to declare this former highly sensitive role.

Since the head man is a member of the elite, it should be no surprise that
he has nominated 7 other elite members (and incidentally 4 others suspected
of involvement in fraud!). These 7 are:

As result of Parliamentary questions from Patricia McKenna, Irish Green MEP,
Mario Monti has now formally declared that he was a former Steering
Committee member of Bilderberg ('83-'93) and implies that he is also a
former Executive Committee member of the Trilateral Commission, as well as
council of the Aspen Institute. However, he was still present until recently
on the Trilateral homepage - http://www.trilateral.org/memb.htm, and was in
both the '92 and '98 membership lists; he said in an European Parliamentary
answer that he was a member of the Executive committee of the Trilateral
Commission (Europe), from 1988 to 1997, which is not what he was asked
about.
Erikki Liikanen attended Bilderberg last June in Sintra, Portugal, according
to the the official press list circulated, and reported in Portuguese
newspaper, The News Weekly (link out of date -
http://the-news.net/archives/bilburglist05-6.htm, but the list is at:
http://www.bilderberg.org/1999.htm)
According to his declaration, Frits Bolkestein is to remain a Member of the
Royal Institute of International Affairs (or Chatham House, in London),
originally established by Cecil Rhodes, and responsible for establishing the
Council on Foreign Relations in the USA (the other major elite group which
includes all senior political and administrative figures in the USA, also
including the President). He does not mention his participation in the
Bilderberg Group in Toronto in 1996, the first time where their list was
widely circulated, and it can be found at
http://www.bilderberg.org/bildlist.htm
Pedro Solbes Mira declares his membership of the Trilateral Commission since
1996 (quote: "I.1.2 Posts currently held Member of the Spanish section of
the Trilateral Commission (since 1996)", but fails to mention that he is on
the Steering Committee, (their homepage doesn't mention that he is a
Commissioner either: "Pedro Solbes, Member of the Spanish Parliament; former
Minister of Finance and of Agriculture, Madrid", or his participation in
Bilderberg last year. He is apparently scheduled to go to the June Swiss
meeting this year.
Gunther Verheugen doesn't mention his participation in Bilderberg in 1995 in
Bürgenstock, Switzerland (see http://www.bilderberg.org.cocktail.htm)
Chris Patten says that while he was Governor of Hong Kong he had many
memberships of charitable organisations, but we cannot regard his membership
of the Trilateral Commission in this way (he is on their official list from
March '98), and he doesn't list it as a current membership either.
Finally, Antonio Vitorino does not declare that he attended Bilderberg in
1996 (see again http://www.bilderberg.org/bildlist.htm).
Bilderberg claims to have no formal membership as such, but has a list of
120 or so invitees which changes from year to year, reflecting a sort of
changing membership. It has a core group, reflected in the Steering
Committee.

Either way, in the spirit of openness, and also the written answers from
Commissioners like Liikanen
(http://www.europarl.eu.int/dg2/hearings/pdf/com/answer/liikanen/en/default.
pdf), proposing the declaration of all political roles (in answer to a Green
question), I would have thought these rather important roles should be
mentioned. (see the Commissioners declarations at
http://europa.eu.int/comm/commissioners/interests/index_en.htm)

----

Blowing the lid on the Bilderbergers
09Jun00 - Bristol - Tony Gosling
Euro-Green party researcher Grattan Healy and I tuck into our supper in the
bar of Genval's five-star Chateau du Lac hotel, just outside Brussels. For
once, our minds are not on the food. Rather, how to figure out whether or
not the super-secretive Bilderberg club will tomorrow have this hotel sealed
off for their notorious annual meeting.

Bilderberg takes it's name from a hotel in Holland where their first secret
transatlantic conference took place back in 1954. Original chairman and
founder of the club, ex-SS Nazi Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands owned the
place. Bilderberg's 'steering group' boasts the wealthiest bankers and
industrialists in the western world, no less.

Grattan's research has shown how elite clubs like Bilderberg and the
Trilateal Commission are managing somehow to install more of their members
as European Commissioners, at the policy-making heart of Europe. And more
recently links have been exposed with powerful European policymakers ERT,
European Round Table of industrialists. The current Bilderberg chairman
founded it. Green MEP Patricia McKenna has been getting embarrassing
questions asked down at the European Union's policy rubber stamping
department, the Parliament.

As for me, I'm curious to see these Bilderbergers in the flesh for the first
time after having researched their activities on and off for four years or
so. Being stony broke I've got to Brussels from Bristol mostly by skipping
trains, it's got to be the right place after all that effort.

During a snoop round the hotel interior Grattan spots a sign pointing to a
'Steering Committee Meeting' meeting. A deliberate hoax? We'll just have to
find out in the morning.

Mike Peters, Marxist Sociology lecturer from Leeds, who has written one of
the most comprehensive studies to date on the Bilderbergers, flew into
Brussels late that evening Wednesday 31st June. Another chancer.

Arriving at the 'Chateau' the next morning we notice rear entrances have
been padlocked and chained. Around the front, the mock-Florentine lobby has
a rude addition, a white canvas entrance tunnel and drive-in awning has
sprung up overnight. Is this to protect chauffeur-driven guests from the
rain on this cloudless day...? or from prying eyes. This is no bum-steer,
The Spotlight's got the place all right.

This sometimes seemingly zenophobic right-wing American magazine seems to be
the only media that consistently follows Bilderberg activities and the only
source for where the meeting will be held. It's not difficult for the
Bilderbergers PR people to discredit such a source.

About four the limos begin arriving. The shiny black Mercedes' with their
characteristic 'B' clearly displayed in the front windscreen. We can just
see into the awning and film most of the participants as they emerge from
the backs of the limos. Doormen attempt to hold makeshift curtains up to
conceal the more sensitive guests. We manage mostly to film them between the
gaps.

We have a chat with photographer and reporter for The Spotlight. What a
sincere, concerned pair they seem, and we had been told Spotlight were
neo-nazis. Chilling to think that without the bloodhound work of writer Jim
Tucker no-one but the participants would know this meeting was taking place.

'But we send out a press release...', the Bilderberg office bleat if you
bother to complain. What they don't tell you is that you have to request it
from the hotel (how is anyone supposed to know where to call?) and they only
release it as everybody's leaving. Too late for the press.

Thursday 1st June is a bank holiday in Belgium. Families are out in the sun,
taking a stroll round the lovely Genval lake, almost oblivious to the
capitalist heavyweights emerging from limos feet away inside the awning.

The regulars are arriving, Conrad Black, Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands,
Kenneth Clarke, David Rockefeller, James Wolfenson, president of the World
Bank.

The new Chairman, Viscount Etienne Davignon, comes out to get what, we joke,
looks like a bag of drugs from his car. He owns most of the public utilities
and one of the biggest banks in Belgium. 'Will you be holding a press
conference Mr Davignon?' Grattan shouts, 'I don't think so' Davignon
replies. 'Why not'. 'We don't have enough important things to say'.

Capitalism's heavyweights are rolling up now. 'Who's that?' 'It's
Jean-Claude Trichet'. 'Who's he?' 'The next boss of the European Central
Bank'..He obviously won't have anything important to say either... 'What
about this one?' 'That's Daniel Vasella, CEO of Novartis with William
McDonough, president of the Federal Reserve bank of New York' 'That one's
the boss of the Washington Post and hey, there goes George Soros! Look, it's
one of the new European Commissioners, Pascal Lamy!' This looks like an
elite to me.

Another brand-new Merc. arrives. An aloof looking guest turns away from the
cameras. We look at each other and shake our heads, another one we don't
recognise. One of us calls out to him: 'Are you a big shit sir?'

The passing Belgian public are hanging around, they seem spellbound by the
line of polished black Mercs. 'What's going on?', they keep asking, in
French, as we prepare for the next arrival. 'It's Bilderberg'. They nod in
reply, as if they know what we mean, then shuffle off looking puzzled.

Untouchable elite types swinging out of limos next to a busy public road and
footpath. Clearly an uptight securityman's nightmare. Men with bulging
sweaters or badly-fitting jackets wearing dark glasses walk back and forth.
Ah, that'll be the plain clothes Belgian secret service with their guns
then. I ask one if he knows what's going on at the hotel, 'I don'know', he
smiles, baring rat-like teeth. He's not a good actor. Glad I can't see his
eyes. A big CIA officer turns up and orders the Belgians around, they know
their place.

This year's Bilderberg had to be hastily rearranged after the Austrian
anti-EU 'Freedom Party' was elected hence we and the public are so close by.
We might never get this opportunity again. If they had met as planned in
Austria there would probably have been official criticism and heaps of
publicity. For a cabal all publicity is bad publicity.

Bilderberg does everything it can to conceal where it's meeting and doesn't
bother with a press conference any more. Okay, out the window go
journalistic freedoms which are the lynch pin of any democracy. Inside,
media barons and compliant writers from The Economist, sworn to secrecy,
smooch year after year.

They have created a vacuum. We get on the telephone.

On Saturday morning Belgian daily 'De Morgen' delivered the goods with a
lead front page story by the ex-editor all about the no longer quite so
secret Bilderberg conference. Critical and amusing coverage on national
Belgian TV news and in papers and satirical magazines followed into the
week. In stead of being secret the conference was one of the big stories of
the week. In Belgium.

When the national papers phoned the mayor of the local Genval principality
he said they must be joking! If Queen Beatrix and Henry Kissinger were there
he'd know about it. Bilderberg, it seems, is above politics.

Politicians, newspaper editors, European commissioners and civil servants
who agree to enter Bilderberg swear complete secrecy. Not just about the
content of the meeting but about the very existence of Bilderberg. They
leave their accountability at the door. Have the bankers grown so arrogant
that they now see democratic institutions and public opinion simply as
competition to be taken out.

Just as the Bilderbergers were leaving on the Saturday two secret service
asked the Spotlight photographer to show a Belgian press pass then
threatened to beat him up. They chased him into a nearby taverna where he
was rescued by boss and waiters only to be chased again at the local
station. He made a narrow escape by running across the tracks to jump on a
train going the wrong way. Surreal.

Was someone about to leave the hotel they didn't want him snapping? Clinton
was in Aachen that day, just down the road. Bilderberg have been shown to
accidentally leave heads of government off the official attendance list
before. Just one question we wanted to ask at the press conference that
never was.

Bilderberg stretches our credulity, particularly when their habitually
anonymous supporters use angry disinformation, mud-slinging and 'guilt by
association' in a shabby attempt to discredit critics.

According to the hotel, this year's meeting was a croquet tournament 'with
some well-known spectators'. Another cover story was that the French
football team were staying. Even the security name tags said Brussels 2000,
just like the football.

These power-brokers lie too easily. The more facts that emerge about
Bilderberg's key role in lobbying for a corporate controlled Europe and the
more lies they disseminate to try to cover themselves the more healthy
suspicion they arouse.

Why, for example, might Tony Blair have said in answer to a parliamentary
question by Christopher Gill MP in March 1998 that no members of his cabinet
had attended Bilderberg meetings, when he himself clearly was on the
official Athens conference list in 1993 before becoming Labour leader? His
attendance was even commented on by William Rees-Mogg in The Times! The
Danish parliament is considering banning all politicians from attending.

So who's in charge? The bankers or the politicians? What about the proverb
that says 'the borrower is servant to the lender'? Can Bilderberg
politicians like Clarke, Blair and Mandelson be trusted? And are the
governments of the world now just PR and tax managers for the banks?

There simply has to be a thorough international examination of this private
little bankers' club that has toes in so many political doors. And we must
catch up on the right's ability to cut through complex-sounding economics
gibberish. They have taken the lead on Bilderberg because they understand
the power of the bankers far better than we do on the left.

Economic priorities detrimental to ordinary people in the west, not to
mention the developing world, are pushed forward at Bilderberg by the ruling
class, those who have more influence than anyone else over the future, in
total secret. It's time to call this elite cabal to account and ensure their
meetings are fully scrutinised.

----

Bilderberg 'Press Release' - 3 June 2000
[Interestingly this 'press release' was issued lunchtime on Saturday 3 June,
just as participants were leaving Chateau Du Lac. No participant list was
available while the conference was in session]

PRESS RELEASE
BILDERBERG MEETINGS

The 48th Bilderberg meeting was held in Brussels, Belgium, 1-3 June 2000.
Among other subjects the Conference discussed US Elections, Globalisation,
New Economy, the Balkans, EU Enlargement, the European Far Right.
Approximately 100 participants from North America and Europe attended the
discussions. The meeting was private in order to encourage frank and open
discussion.

Bilderberg takes its name from the hotel in Holland where the first meeting
took place in May 1954. That pioneering meeting grew out of the concern
expressed by leading citizens on both sides of the Atlantic that Western
Europe and North America were not working together as closely as they should
on common problems of critical importance. It was felt that regular,
off-the-record discussions would help create a better understanding of the
complex forces and major trends affecting Western nations in the difficult
post-war period.
The cold war has now ended. But in practically all respects there are more,
not fewer, common problems - from trade to jobs, from monetary policy to
investment, from ecological challenges to the task of promoting
international security. It is hard to think of any major issue in either
Europe or North America whose unilateral solution would not have
repercussions for the other
Thus the concept of a European-American forum has not been overtaken by
time. The dialogue between these two regions is still - even increasingly -
critical.

What is unique about Bilderberg as a forum is the broad cross-section of
leading citizens that are assembled for nearly three days [in this case
roughly two days, ed.] of informal and off-the-record discussion about
topics of current concern especially in the fields of foreign affairs and
the international economy; the strong feeling among participants that in
view of the differing attitudes and experiences of the Western nations,
there remains a clear need to further develop an understanding in which
these concerns can be accommodated; the privacy of the meetings, which has
no purpose other han to allow participants to speak their minds openly and
freely
In short Bilderberg is a small, flexible, informal and off-the-record
international forum in which different viewpoints can be expressed and
mutual understanding enhanced.

Bilderberg's only activity is its annual conference. At the meetings, no
resolutions are proposed, no votes taken, and no policy statements issued.
Since 1954, forty seven conferences have been held. The names of the
participants are made available to the press. Participants are chosen for
their experience, their knowledge, and their standing; all participants
attend Bilderberg in a private and not an official capacity. There are
usually about 120 participants of whom about two-thirds come from Europe and
the balance from North America. About one-third are from government and
politics, and two thirds from finance, industry, labor, education,
communications. [I see no representatives of trades unions here at all, ed.]

Participants have agreed not to give interviews to the press during the
meeting. In contacts with the news media after the conference it is an
established rule that no attribution should be made to individual
participants of what was discussed during the meeting.

There will be no press conference. A list of participants is appended.

----

BILDERBERG MEETINGS
Brussels, Belgium
1-3 June 2000
LIST OF PARTICIPANTS

Honorary Chairman:
B, Etienne Davignon; Chairman, Société Générale de Belgique;

Honorary Secretary General:
GB, J. Martin Taylor; Chairman, WH Smith Group PLC, International Adviser,
Goldman Sachs International

I, Agnelli, Giovanni; Honourary Chairman, Fiat SpA.

I, Agnelli, Umberto; Chairman, IFIL - Finanziaria di Partecipazioni SpA.

E, Aguirre y Gil de Biedma, Esperenza; President, The Spanish Senate

USA, Allaire, Paul; Chairman of the boardof Directors and CEO, Xerox
Corporation

I, Ambrosetti, Alfredo, Ambrosetti Group

DK, Andersen, Bodil Nyboe; Governor, Central Bank of Denmark

CDN, Asper, Israel; Chairman, CanWest Capital Group Inc.

INT, Avery, Graham; Chief Adviser for Enlargement, European Community

P, Balsemão, Francisco Pinto; Professor of Communication Science, New
University, Lisbon; Chairman, IMPRESA, S.G.P.S.

S, Barnevik, Percy; Chairman, Investor AB

NL, Benschop, Dick; State Secretary for European Affairs

I, Bernabè, Franco; Special Representative of Italy for Reconstruction
Initiatives in the Balkans

D, Betz, Hans-Georg; Visiting Proffessor, European Studies, Centre for
European Studies, Columbia and New York Universities

INT, Bildt, Carl; Special Envoy of the Secretary-General for the Balkans,
United Nations

CDN, Black, Conrad; Chair, Telegraph Group Ltd.

IRL, Bruton, John; Leader of Fine Gael (Opposition Party)

GB, Buchanan, Robin WT; Senior Partner, Bain & Co Inc.

GB, Clarke, Kenneth; Member of Parliament (Conservative)

TR, Çolakoglu, Nuri; Chairman and CEO, NTV

F, Collomb, Bertrand; Chairman and CEO, Lafarge

D, Cromme, Gerhard; Chairman of the Executive Board, Thyssen Krupp AG

GR, David, George A; Chairman of the Board, Hellenic Bottling Company SA

USA, Deutch, John M, Institute Professor, MIT; Former Director of the
Central Intelligence Agency (C.I.A.)

GR, Diamandouros, P Nikiforos; National Ombudsman

USA, Dodd, Christopher J; Senator (Democrat, Connecticut)

USA, Donilon, Thomas E; Senior Vice-President, General Counsel and
Secretary, FannieMae

USA, Dyson, Esther; Chairman, EDventure Holdings Inc.

INT, Fréchette, Louise; Deputy Secretary-General, United Nations

I, Fresco, Paolo; Chairman, Fiat SpA

CDN, Frum, David; Columnist, National Post Newspaper

P, Gouveia, Teresa Patrício; Member of Parliament (PSD)

USA, Graham, Donald E; Publisher, The Washington Post

USA, Hagel, Chuck; Senator (Republican, Nebraska)

NL, Halberstadt, Victor; Professor of Economics, Leiden University; Former
Honorary Secretary-General of Bilderberg Meetings

N, Hambro, Christian; Director-General, Research Council of Norway

A, Hampel, Erich; Chairman, Creditanstalt-Bankverein

USA, Hutchison, Kay Bailey; Senator (Republican, Texas)

B, Huyghebaert, Jan; Chairman, Almanij NV

B, Janssen, Daniel E; Chairman, Solvay SA

S, Johansson, Leif; President and CEO, Volvo AB

USA, Johnson, James A; Chairman and CEO, Johnson Capital Partners

USA, Jordan Jr, Vernon E; Managing Director, Lazard Frères & Co. LLC

TR, Kayhan, Muharrem; Vice-Chairman of the Board, Söktas, Former President,
Tusiad

USA, Kissinger, Henry A; Chairman, Kissinger Associates Inc.

D, Kopper, Hilmar; Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Deutsche Bank AG

USA, Kravis, Henry R; Founding Partner, Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co.

USA, Kravis, Marie-Josée; Senior Fellow, Hudson Institute Inc.

INT, Lamy, Pascal; Commissioner, European Commission

F, Lévy-Lang, André; Former Chairman, Paribas

B, Lippens, Maurice; Chairman, FORTIS Bank

FIN, Lipponen, Paavo; Prime Minister

USA, Mathews, Jessica T; President, Carnegie Endowment for International
Peace

USA, McDonough, William J; President, Federal Reserve Bank of New York

F, Montbrial, Thierry de; Director, French Institure of International
Relations

INT, Moore, Mike; Director-General, WTO

D, Nass, Matthias; Deputy Editor, Die Zeit

NL, Queen Beatrix; Her Majesty the Queen of the Netherlands and of the House
of Orange

FIN, Ollila, Jorma; Chairman of the Board and CEO, Nokia Corporation

INT, Padoa-Schioppa, Tommaso; Member of the Executive Board, European
Central Bank

S, Pagrotsky, Leif; Minister of Trade

GR, Papandreou, George A; Minister for Foreign Affairs

S, Petersson, Lars-Eric; President and CEO, Skandia

A, Petritsch, Wolfgang; The High Representative for Bosnia and Herzegovina;
EU chief negotiator at the Kosovo peace talks in Rambouillet and Paris

CH, Pury, David de; Chairman, de Pury Pictet Turrettini & Co Ltd.

DK, Rasmussen, Anders Fogh; Chairman, Liberal Party

N, Reiten, Eivind; Executive Vice-President, Corporate Management, Norsk
Hydro SA

USA, Richardson, Bill; Secretary of Energy

I, Riotta, Gianni; Deputy Editor, La Stampa

USA, Rockefeller, David; Chairman, Chase Manhattan Bank International
Advisory Council

E, Rodriguez Inciarte, Matías, Executive Vice Chairman, BSCH

GB, Roll, Eric; Senior Adviser, UBS Warburg

I, Ruggiero, Renato; Vice-Chairman, Schroder Salomon Smith Barney; Chairman,
Schroder Salomon Smith Barney Italy

A, Scholten, Rudolf; Member of the board of executive directors,
Öesterreichische Kontrollbank AG

B, Schoutheete de Tervarent, Ph de; Former permanant representative of
Belgium to the EU

DK, Seidenfaden, Tøger; Editor-in-Chief, Politiken

INT, Solana Madariaga, Javier; Secretary General, Council of the European
Union

USA, Soros, George; Chairman, Soros Fund Management

USA, Steinberg, James B; Deputy Assistant to the President for National
Security Affairs

F, Strauss-Kahn, Dominique; Former Minister of Finance; Professor,
University of Paris

KS, Surroi, Veton; Publisher, KOHA Ditore

IRL, Sutherland, Peter D; Chairman, Goldman Sachs International; Chairman,
BP Amoco PLC

USA, Tarullo, Daniel K; Visiting Profesor of Law, Georgetown University Law
centre

USA, Thornton, John L; President and CEO, Goldman Sachs Group Inc.

I, Tremonti, Giulio; Member of the Finance Commission, Chamber of Deputies

F, Trichet, Jean-Claude; Governor, Banque de France

CH, Vasella, Daniel L; Chairman and CEO, Novartis AG

NL, Veer, Jeroen van der; Group managing director, Royal Dutch/Shell group
of companies; designate President of Royal Dutch Petroleum Company

USA, Vink, Lodewijk JR de; Chairman, President and CEO, Warner-Lambert
Company

A, Vranitzky, Franz; Former Federal Chancellor

S, Wallenberg, Jacob; Chairman of the Board, Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken

GB, Wolf, Martin; Associated Editor/Economics Commentator [what does this
mean???]

INT/USA, Wolfensohn, James D; President, The World Bank

D, Wolff von Amerongen, Otto; Chairman and CEO of Otto Wolff GmbH

USA, Wolfowitz, Paul; Dean, Nitze School of Advanced International Studies,
The John Hopkins University

Rapporteurs:
GB, Mickelthwait, R. John; United States Editor, The Economist

GB, Wooldridge, Adrian D; Foreign Correspondent, The Economist

List of Abbreviations
A Austria
B Belgium
CH Switzerland
CDN Canada
D Germany
DK Denmark
E Spain
F France
FIN Finland
GB Great Britain
GR Greece
INT International
I Italy
IRL Ireland
KS Kosova
N Norway
NL Netherlands
P Portugal
S Sweden
TR Turkey
USA United States of America

----

Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 14:14:03 +0200
Subject: Hot News - Bilderberg Group now meeting near Bruxelles
This is to inform you that the controversial and highly influential
Bilderberg Group is meeting right now in secret at the Hotel Chateau du Lac
at Genval, just outside Brussels. Protected from cameras by a canvas awning
constructed around the entrance, the dignitaries arrived in chauffeur-driven
limousines during yesterday afternoon, June 1st.

Nevertheless, we managed to film the arrival of Henry Kissinger, Kenneth
Clarke, Viscount Etienne Davignon, Commissioner Pascal Lamy (still photo
only), Carl Bildt, Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands, and numerous other
leading political, financial and industrial figures.

President Clinton is rumoured to be arriving from Aachen some time later
today. We understand that a press statement and attendance list will be
issued tomorrow morning by the Bilderberg Group - contact Maja Banck at the
Hotel Chateau du Lac: +32 (0)2 6557111.

When challenged outside the hotel, Chairman of Bilderberg, Davignon made it
clear that there would be no press conference. So far this year, the
Bilderberg has suceeded in keeping its deliberations out of the world's
media. The absence of press at the hotel is striking.

Grattan Healy
Mike Peters
Tony Gosling

----

New Bilderberg chairman - Viscount Etienne Davignon
Vice-Chair of the European Commission in the 1980's, Viscount Etienne
Davignon is Chairman of Societe Generale De Belgique - massive Banking and
Utility conglomerate in Belgium . He is also Chair of the European Round
Table of Industrialists, who formulate anti-democratic, pro-big business
policy which the European Commission implements and helps run Kissinger
Associates (there is a software company of the same name - not to be
confused).

Davignon is a founder member of and President of AMUE, the Association for
the Monetary Union of Europe as well as being a member of David
Rockefeller's Trilateral Commission, The European Institute in Washington
and a Director of Anglo American mining. He was, and may still be, a
governor of the Ditchley foundation.

See also item in Belgian satirical magazine going into more detail on
Davignon's financial interests
Bilderberg Chairman - Viscount Etienne Davignon - profile of an elitist
Davignon's company - Societe General de Belgique - critical look
http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Lobby/4324/quste31.htm and a not so
critical view of the same role
http://www.generale.be/CommUK/CVUK/CV2StevieUK.html
European Commissioner for Industry and the Internal Market from 1977 to
1980, under the Presidency of Roy Jenkins. In this role he prompted Volvo
CEO Peht Gyllenhammar to form the Gyllenhammar Group which became the
European Round Table of Industrialists (ERT).
Founder, Association for the Monetary Union of Europe, 26, rue de la
Pépinière, F 75008 Paris http://www.amue.org/
Governor of The Ditchley Foundation http://206.105.0.182/listings/index.htm
New Ditchley Website http://www.ditchley.co.uk/
The European Institute is located in Washington, DC. It brings together
Americans and Europeans to exchange information on issues of mutual
interest. eg. Financial Services and Implementation of EMU.
http://www.europeaninstitute.org/ei14.cfm
Director of The Anglo American plc
http://www.angloamerican.co.uk/Corporate/corp_angolopc.asp
Member of the Trilateral Commission http://www.trilateral.org/
Member, European Round Table of Industrialists - official homepage
http://www.ert.be/ ERT Critical report from ASEED
http://www.itk.ntnu.no/ansatte/Andresen_Trond/finans/others/EU-ecologist-24-
4
Europe Inc. Davignon's key role in the new democracy-free Europe - by
Corporate Europe Observatory http://www.xs4all.nl/~ceo/eurinc/chap2_1.html
and http://www.xs4all.nl/~ceo/eurinc/chap2_5.html
28Feb01 - Libre Belgique - "Je ne crois pas à l'ancrage belge" I do not
believe in a Belgian anchorage
by Ariane van Caloen et Vincent Slits
Mis en ligne le 28Feb01

After twelve years as president of the Societe Generale de Belgique, Etienne
Davignon speaks to ' Libre Belgique ' ; he estimates "that the satisfaction
has been greater than the frustration" Etienne Davignon has left yesterday
the presidency of the Societe Generale de Belgique (SGB), a business that he
has run since 1989. He will be replaced in this post by Gerard Mestrallet,
boss of the Suez Lyonnaise des Eaux, auctioneer at near 100% of the 'Old
Lady'.Etienne davignon has accepted for us to give a result sheet of his
presidency at the head of the SGB.
LB What did you get from your years as the head of the SGB?

The beginning there were some worries because of the arrival of comarade
Carlo (di Benedetti, boss of Olivetti who wanted to takeover SGB) The
take-over by De Benedetti failed but we still had problems. We had to
formulate a future strategy to take into account the capacity of the SGB. We
are happy to say that today we have an energy company, one of the most
important of the world, an insurance bank the biggest in Benelux and 10th
biggest in the world. CBR is one of the biggest cement companies, Union
Miniere is again giving money, the agreements between Arbed, Usinor,
Aceralis are making of a European siderurgist (??) the biggest in the world,
CMB (Belgian maritime company) is going good, Recticel too.
LB: Were you trying to maintain a Belgian anchor?

I do not believe in the 'Belgian anchor'. I never believed in it. It is a
view of the past. A global company has no more auctioneers belonging to one
country. The last example is the siderurgist operation. What is important is
to know is if your group belongs to the consolidators of the consolidees.
LB: Nationality does not define the centre for you then?

In my example of siderurgy, the centre is changing depending on the types of
production.
LB: Why so many emotional events, even controversial around the SGB ?

First, everything, everybody is for the change in principle and for the
status quo in practical. Secondly, I would be the last to say that we have
done the good things In the best time. Thirdly, we are not unknown. In the G
Banque affair, a certain number of persons were estimating that the alliance
with FORTIS was not the best way to go. When we take a decision, some earns,
some lose.
LB: What was the secret of the success of Tractebel?

We share the vision of Tractebel to go to International before the others,
because others were national regulated companies thanks to Philippe Bodson.
It is evident he has been determinant. I was the first to say it and will
continue to say it. But the success of Tractebel is before everything a
collective action.
LB: Any major regrets during these years of presidency?

We had no major deceptions. Things have taken sometime more time to become
concrete than we were imagined at the departure. But we have to be realists
and admit that the management of our different participations, that all well
performed, were all depending on economical circumstances. Satisfactions
were then more important than the some frustrations met on the way.
Previous Bilderberg Secretary General - Victor Halberstadt
http://ruljis.leidenuniv.nl/group/jfof/www/halberstadt.htm

----

The Chateau Du Lac Hotel Web Page: http://www.hotelbook.com/
Chateau Du Lac is a Belgium owned, unique 5 star deluxe property with
panoramic lake views. This historic castle has been completely renovated to
modern standards. The 121 rooms are well equipped with the latest luxurious
amenities ideal location for meetings, incentives, weddings, and relaxed
weekends. There are eight golf clubs within 10KM, a well known relaxation
centre with sauna, jacuzzi and fitness facilities on site with an excellent
atmosphere for the business and leisure traveller. The hotel is located only
12km south of Brussels and 20km from Brussels Airport.

Address:
The Chateau Du Lac Hotel
Avenue Du Lac 87
Brussels
1332
Belgium

Phone: 02-6557111
Fax: 02-6557444

----

Disinformation - attempts to stop the left criticising Bilderberg
From the Mayday2000 email list
1. 'has no place in our movement'
>From: "David Parks" <davep@exeterleft.freeserve.co.uk>
>To: "Tomato" <tomto5@yahoo.com>, <mayday2000@egroups.com>
>Subject: [mayday2000] Re: contacting groups with questions (was)
>[off-topic] Bilderberg & "The Shop"
>Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 18:21:42 +0100

>The Bilderberg conspiracy theory is a variant on the fascist world Jewish
>Conspiracy theory and has no place in our movement. It is predominantly
>advocated by fascists and chauvinist sections of the ruling class who
>believe that Bilderberg is a conspircacy for German occupation of Britain
>via a Federal Europe to form a "Fourth Reich".

2. 'SchNews ... right-wing anti-bilderberg'
From: http://www.guardian.co.uk
Andrew Mueller
Your name's not down, you're not coming in - a brief guide to the world's
most secretive, exclusive clubs
Bilderberg Group
The Bilderbergers put about the usual guff about friendly discussion and
further understanding, but it does seem difficult to believe that the likes
of Henry Kissinger, Tony Blair, Bill Clinton, Richard Holbrooke, George
Soros, Colin Powell or Helmut Kohl - all previous invitees to the annual
Bilderberg get-together - would take three days off for an inconsequential
piss-up. Even the Financial Times once commented that "if the Bilderberg
Group is not a conspiracy of some sort, it is conducted in such a way as to
give a remarkably good imitation of one".

Freemasons
Began in the middle ages as an association of honest craftsmen and developed
into a cultural organisation with strong ties to the military, the
judiciary, the police and royalty. The Masons claim to do a lot of work for
charity, but nobody really knows what they get up to: suspicions remain that
it's a drinking club with delusions of grandeur.

Illuminati
Allegedly formed in Bavaria in 1776, and said to operate today under the
aegis of the Freemasons - a secret society within a secret society. The eye
on the top of the pyramid that features on the American dollar bill is
apparently an Illuminati symbol, signalling that they're about to take over
the world, or already have.

IMF/World Bank
This pair of global financiers have become, along with the WTO, the favoured
lightning rods for our suspicion of inscrutable yet obviously powerful
organisations.

New World Order
The Holy Grail of conspiracy theorists, many of whom believe that the
abovementioned groups, and more others than you'd want to believe, are
co-operating to achieve various ghastly ends, ranging from the imposition of
a single global government to the delivery of mankind into enslavement by
shape-shifting alien lizard creatures.

Circle of Lorraine, Bilderberg and Sexual Predators
10Nov00 - Translated (badly!) from the Belgian magazine - 'Investigateur':
http://www.investigateur.ms
....All those who dare not speak about the Criminal State know that the Chief
of this state [the King], a few of his ministers and a big part of the
ministers who were ministers of his brother [king Baldwyn], even some of the
major financials of the country for the last 50 years, are regularly quoted
by precise, agreeing witnesses, in the worst heavy and horrible criminal
files that Justice has to establish for the last 25 years.

It is so that youth Judge Agneessens, today at the Appeal court of Mons, is
representated in good place in the famous file 'Pinon', from the name of
this psychiatrist, who at the end of the years 70, engaged a detective to
follow his wife because he suspected her of betrayal. This file, called 'of
the rose ballets' will meet the one of the pro nazi militia WNP [Westland
New Post], not only because Paul Latinus, the chief of this group, was
hanged when he was not hiding to have this file [the file Pinon], but too
because Christian Smets [secret service agent] who infiltrated the WNP was
from his own words, the lover of Mrs Pinon. This one recognized before a
witness having sex in group with children in presence of high personnalities
of the state [including future king]...and in presence of Judge Agneesens..

In the judicial papers of the file WNP, open at the juridiction of Nivelles
at the death of Latinus, we find some witness statements that open the way
of the extreme right in regards with the truth of the killings of Braibant
[23 people killed in supermarket in two years in the province of Braibant]
from 1983 to 1985.

This way was systematically blocked by procurator of the king of Nivelles,
Jean Depretre, as having shown two parliament enquiries. The same Jean
Depretre stopped the enquiry about the file Pinon. Some of the actors of
these files are implicated in the file Dutroux, Nihoul and al. As for
instance Paul Vanden Boeynants [former secretary to defense, mayor of
brussels, etc.] or Guy Mathot [politician never condemned although
implication in prostitution, crime, etc. and still elected !].

Remember that Etienne Davignon, Chairman of the occult group Bilderberg (see
investigateur 64) is largely quoted as paedocriminel in this file as Maurice
Lippens, boss of the group Fortis, who is also part of the Belgian
delegation in Bilderberg, near persons that we find with Paul Van den
Boeynants in the Circle of Lorraine, as Daniel Janssens of Solvay or Gerard
Mestrallet, president of directoire Suez Lyonnaise des eaux and others that
we find in the file KB-Lux (Kredietbank Luxemburg fraud file) as Jan
Huygebaert, boss of the 'dioxiners' group Almanij.

This is not making everybody a paedocriminel, but is offering a protection
for paedocriminels where business is made and traffics, in presence of
magistrats, media bosses who are keeping silence not only because they
decide of the future of the planet but also because the turpitudes of the
ones are covered by the ones of the others in a complice o'muerta.

Four years ago, all the press was showing Justice minister Whatelet as
responsible for the anticipated liberation of Marc Dutroux. Today, a good
part of the journalists are knowing that two depositions have been made in
the file Dutroux against Melchior Wathelet, where it is written by child
witnesses that he was present in a orgie where a child was driven to
death...but now the press is keeping silence.

Translator's note:
My notes in []. - This is the interesting part of the text. I saw in a book
by Mr. Nicolas, a copy of a police report where the future Belgian king was
listed as participant in one of these amazing parties. These people are
powerful. Belgium is the shame of Europe. These people talk about democracy
but refuse to apply it because they are corrupt. They believe money is
everything and gives them the power to do anything. They are protected by
some journalists and politicians who fear for their future. A country with
lackeys in so many of the top positions. You know that the king is one of
the Bilderbergers. The Belgian members of Bilderberg are horrible people....

Translated from: http://www.investigateur.ms
Mr. Nicholas <jnpresse@pt.lu>

----

GATS - Greens expose EU Commissioner Pascal Lamy
Source: Corporate Europe Observatory
http://www.xs4all.nl/~ceo/igcwatch/igcwatch.html

1) EU tries to take control of trade negotiations
The talks going on in the European Union, under the heading of the Inter
Governmental Conference (IGC) have attracted some attention in the
mainstream media, but this has centred on issues such as the expansion to
the East. Little has been said about a far more important issue, the
proposed changes to the EU treaty which would mean the European Commission
taking over sole charge of trade negotiations.

The following letter from Caroline Lucas MEP to the Financial Times explains
it.
Dear Sir

The battle over the extension of Qualified Majority Voting, highlighted in
your article on the outcome of the informal Biarritz summit (France to issue
guide for Nice talks, 16 October 2000), is also at the heart of a further
highly controversial battle over who controls EU policies on investment, and
on trade in services and intellectual property.

Changes are currently being proposed to Article 133 of the Amsterdam Treaty
that would place all international trade issues under EU authority, with
individual countries no longer being able to veto proposals.

Such an expansion of the Commission's powers would be a further step away
from democratic control over key policy areas. The power of national veto
has long been a safeguard against the Commission's over-zealous deregulation
ambitions. In recent years, for example, it has successfully halted
misguided ventures such as Commissioner Brittan's proposal for a EU-US free
trade zone by 2010, as well as plans for a Multilateral Agreement on
Investment, both of which were vetoed by France.

Far from being a piece of simple "modernisation", as Commissioner Pascal
Lamy would have us believe, these latest proposals demonstrate a worrying
trend towards the establishment of a US-like "fast track" negotiating
mandate for the European Commission in the World Trade Organisation.

The Commission believes that, without the national veto, decision-making can
be speeded up significantly - and naively hopes it could be a way of
avoiding the increasing backlash to trade and investment liberalisation.
However, what we need is more democracy in this headlong rush to greater
globalisation, not less. Unless the unelected Commission wants Nice to be
the natural successor to Seattle and Prague, it should drop these highly
undemocratic and damaging proposals now.

Yours sincerely

Dr Caroline Lucas MEP, Green Party Member, Trade Committee, European
Parliament

If you have access to the internet, you can find more information on this
important issue on the website of Corporate Europe Observatory at

http://www.xs4all.nl/~ceo/igcwatch/igcwatch.html

If you do not have internet access (that is possible!) and would like a copy
please contact Caroline Lucas MEP (see bottom of page).

2. GATS: The new threat
We are on the verge of a breakthrough in public awareness of globalisation,
and this is coming just in time, because now the negotiations on services at
the WTO have been speeded up, and threaten to bring in many of the aspects
of the Multinational Agreement on Investment.

According to Robert Vastine of the Coalition of Service Industries (the US
based lobby group representing services which has been aggressively lobbying
for liberalisation of services, with one of its main targets the entry of US
firms into European health care!) we are where we were if the Seattle
Ministerial meeting of the WTO last year had succeeded in launching a new
round of comprehensive trade liberalisation negotiations. Services
negotiations are being seen as the way for the WTO to restore its
credibility after the battering it took at Seattle; both the European
Commission and the US want to see services liberalisation, in contrast to
agriculture (the other main area of current negotiations at the WTO) where
arguments over the subsidies to EU farmers under the Common Agricultural
Policy make progress less likely.

GATS threatens public services
It is intended to lead ultimately to the commercialisation of all public
services, throughout the world; public funding is a 'trade distorting
subsidy' which must be removed by successive re-negotiations of the GATS.
And as with Thatcher's government in the 1980s, Blair is now leading the
way, with everything from hospitals to prisons to schools being brought
under private control, using a variety of methods, from the Public Private
Partnerships which are being used to build new schools, prisons, hospitals,
waste incinerators etc, to straightforward privatisation of existing
prisons, and transfers of council housing stock. The House of Lords have
just voted against the privatisation of Air Traffic Control, which was not
in Labour's manifesto, and is not needed for raising public funds. No other
country in the world has privatised its Air Traffic Control system, so why
is New Labour doing it now?

GATS threatens ALL government regulations
Commercialisation of public services is not the only threat from the GATS.
ALL government regulations, at every level of government, even if they do
not discrimate between domestic and foreign firms, could be subjected to a
test of 'necessity'. This would mean they had to be necessary to fulfill an
objective the WTO regarded as legitimate, and also that this objective could
not be achieved by a measure which was less restrictive of trade. This is a
gross intrusion into democratic decision making.

Resources
The World Development Movement are preparing a briefing on GATS, they have
also prepared some leaflets on Global Trade Rules in the form of 'cheque
books', and a briefing on Debt and Trade ('The Missing Link'). You can
obtain them by phoning them free from the UK on 0800 328 2153.

The Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives have just published an excellent
book on GATS, by Scott Sinclair. You can order it over the internet or read
a summary at http://www.policyalternatives.ca/ or contact them at Suite 410,
75 Albert St, Ottawa, ON, K1P 5E7, Canada, tel 001-613-563-1341, fax
001-613-233-1458.

Although written mainly for Canadians, it is also applicable to the rest of
the world, since GATS is a global agreement.

Caroline Lucas wrote a report 'Watchful in Seattle' about a year ago, which
contains a lot of information on the threats from GATS to public services,
and much of it remains relevant today.

Contact Caroiline Lucas MEP, for a copy, or find it on the internet at

http://www.greenparty.org.uk/globalisation/

----

Warren Commission - why do SchNEWS no longer cover Bilderberg conferences
Disclaimer:
-----------

SchNEWS would like to state for the record that any reference within its
future pages to Bilderberg filling the Euro-cabinet (European Commission)
with their secret members is a lie put about by racist neo-fascist
proto-nazi Jew-haters such as publish Red Pepper, Lobster, Nexus, Punch, The
Big Issue the mainstream Belgian media or independent Danish magazine
Politiken. Who have all been taken in by Fascists. (I read it in Searchlight
which is not an organ of MI5)

Just like The Economist, Financial Times, Green Party and Guardian before us
we SchNEWS editors will give no reasons for removing Bilderberg from our
assignment list. Especially not that we have swallowed paper-thin
allegations that we don't have time or guts to substantiate.

NO NAZIS RUNNING EUROPE-OFFICIAL
The European Round Table of Industrialists and Trans Atlantic Business
Dialogue are innocent trade bodies set up exclusively to provide cheap
cocktails for heads of the biggest multinationals in Europe and the U.S..
They in no way formulate policy, co-ordinated from Bilderberg, for a
forthcoming fascist superstate. That would be unthinkable. The fact that the
European public have not been informed about the European Union's
power-structures being anti-democratic corporate top-down and fascist is no
more than unfortunate coincidence.

We choose to ignore the fact that The board of deputies of British Jews
have, in the past been ficticiously quoted by paper-thin allegation peddlars
as condemning publications who mention Bilderberg. The board of deputies
subsequently condemning individuals perpetrating false allegations.

SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Since the information uncovered could incite investigative journalism or
public understanding of uncomforable fundamental truths we consider it too
dangerous to circulate.

Kenneth Clarke MP is not the Bilderberg representative to the Tory party
neither is Peter Mandelson MP part of any secret society with motives to
undermine the nation state and propel the UK into the clutches of a
corporate controlled European Superstate. Anyone who says they are is, of
course, a viscious Nazi Anti-Semite and probably a member of the National
Front.

Hope that clears things up

Warren Commission http://www.SchNEWS.com

ps. Should you wish to complain to neo-fascist proto-nazi Jew-haters or
other holocaust deniers and publishers of unspeakable heresies please send
an email to: tony@gaia.org

pps. Jesus was a liar and The Bible is an unspeakably dangerous hoax. The
prophecies contained in the books of Daniel and Revelation bear no relevance
to any forthcoming Corporate rule or false New-Age religion.

See Disinformation above

----

08Jun00 - Pere Ubu - Belgian Satirical Weekly Paper
Thursday 8 June
The International of Money at Genval
It is about the group Bilderberg: an association of the richest people on
earth. They met last weekend by the lakeside, near the linguistic border.
Names were given, but without certainty, because the region was watched by
the slaves of money, looking like Rambo. Even; the Queen of Netherlands. She
has no fears because she was born in a barrel of money. And many others too.
We are wondering why these people should meet about such a subject: they
have money! and then?

If there were creative bosses? Innovators such as Ernest Solvay or Gustave
Boel, but no. It seems that particpants here are just heirs. Of what can
such money people be discussing? Money naturally. They make measurements of
respective fortunes and comparisons about. Is there a financial level under
which you don't enter the club? Another level at which you enter the
category of giving people? (we don't use the term of honour members what
concern them)

Are they placed at table by protocol rank of money? Or yearly earning? We
imagine the scene of bulletin: 'this one earned x billions of dollars in
prostitution and drugs(applauses)'.

Jean-Paul Sartre said that man is nothing up to the moment he is doing:
'existence precedes essence'. If nature accepts inequalities, She does not
in case of absurdities. With a billion people on earth living with a dollar
per day, the presence of this monied band of clowns is exasperating.

Who is Davignon?
He was political director to the Belgian Foreign Minister, the first
President of International Energy Agency and was vice-President of the
European Commission. He has been secretary of Tractebel since 1986 and
vice-president since 1998. President of Société Générale de Belgique, Ichec,
Sibeka, Union Miniere Belgique, President of the Permanent Committee and
administration council of Wagons-lits and Tourism Belgique. Vice-President
Fortis Bank Ag, Petrofina, Tractebel Belgique, Arbed (Luxembourg), Vice
president of the watching committee Accor (France), Administrator
Cimenteries Belges Reunies (CBR), Recticel, Salem, Sidmar, Sofina, Solvay
SA, Foamex , Gilead (USA), Anglo-American, ICL (Great Britain), Pechiney
(France), member of watching committee BASF (Germany), President of the
Association for Monetary Unification of Europe, Fundation P.H.Spaak, Royal
Institute for International Relations (Belgium) and personnally having 5768
auctions of Suez-Lyonnaise des Eaux.(France).

----

La libre Belgique, 5 June 2000
Diplomatic - Genval
Etienne Davignon was the host of a conference that would be held in Austria
BILDENBERG MEETS IN GENVAL
The group of Bildenberg has held its yearly meeting from 1 to 3 June at the
Castle by the lake, gathering between the most influent personnalities of
the occidental world, although desistments of last minute. Etienne Davignon
,president of Societe generale, was the host of this quasi secret meeting
which should have been held in austria ,but which was rapatried in belgium
because of the floods of extreme right presence in Schlussel governement.The
last conference of bildenberg in belgium dated from 1972,and was held in
Knokke.

Davignon become this year the chairman of the group Bilderberg [!].He is one
of the belgians who regularly attend to the sessions of this influent think
thank,in supplement of Jan Huygebaerts of the Kredietbank.Others as Philippe
Maystadt, Willy Claes and François Xavier de Donnea have attended by the
occasion.

In Genval,personnalities of different orgin as the financial guru georges
Soros,former first minister Carl Bildt, former secretary of US state Henry
Kissinger, Queen Beatrix of Netherlands, governor of Bank of France Jean
Claude Trichet , past president of Fiat ,Giovanni Agnelli, director of
Kosovo paper Koha Ditore Veton Suroi and director of World bank James
Wolfensohn have been seen.

The European commissaries Pascal Lamy and Pedro Solbes were between
inviteds, on tracks of former Mario Monti, Emma Bonino and sir Leon
Brittain.

But a few guests have even decommendated in last minute, as the ambassador
Richard Holbrooke, High representant Javier Solana or Montenegro president,
Milo Djukanovic.

Decried by the ones as inspirator of a New Global Order,sollicited by others
as the indispensable hall for occidental dirigeants, Group of bilderberg
held its first meeting in may 1954 in the hotel Bilderberg,near Arnheim in
the Netherlands.

The idea was submitted to prins Bernhard to create a hall where
participants, industrials and politics could freely expose their point of
view and test projects of high interest.the hotel was ringed of body guards
who ousted the journalists.

This tradition of secret was maintened from year to year,Bilderberg
associating journalists or editor of great renom who engage themselves not
to divulgue the minutes of seances.Each participant is hold by not giving
interview during the meeting.After it , informations have the possibilities
of beeing given without mention of the source.

Following a communique of the group bilderberg,the thems of discussion in
Genval were elections in USA,mondialisation,New economics,Balkans,enlargment
of Europe and european extreme right.

----

La dernière heure, Monday 5 June - The secret club of the rich
Queen Beatrix, Kissinger and other Rockefeller have spoken about the future
of world economics in Genval. Do you know the group bilderberg? If your
answer is negative, its normal!

This group who holds its name from an hotel from netherlands where the group
first met in 1954 at the initiative of Prince Bernhard,doesn't like to have
publicity.Thus it is in whole discretion that from thursday to saturday was
held a meeting at the chateau du lac of genval,alone five sterred hotel in
wallonie.During three days the place turned into a truly fortress.All
indesirables were thrown out and meetings were prohibited.

Saturday yet a competition of golf croquet was not held before 15 hours as
the invited were quiting.

And these 100 were considered people! At the invitation of viscount
Davignon,organizer of the rendez-vous fellowing the american paper The
Spotlight,people saw Queen Beatrix of Netherlands,aside of Henry
Kissinger,former secretary of State of USA, David Rockefeller, president of
Chase Manhattan Bank,Doinique Strauss Kahn,former minister of economics or
belgian personnalities as Maurice lippens or Daniel Janssen.The Queen of
Spain was announced but decommandated at the last moment.Certain sources are
indicating us that just before his departure to aix la chapelle
(Aachen),president of USA would have spent the night of thrsday to friday in
the chateau du lac,but this presence is [démentie] by others.On the side of
the district of gendarmerie of Wavre,WE WERE REFUSED ANY INFORMATION.[in
normal character]

So from part of the hotel,where they signaled us that they were really
themselves not exactly knowing what was happening.

What have all these people spoken from? Not a word upon this. Fellowing the
spotlight, bilderberg is busy every year on problems of international
actuality.

To give an enlighten advise upon future of international economics, American
elections or European Union.

----

05Jun00 - Belgian newspapers - more on Bilderberg
1.

Fra : Matrixx

Dato : 17-12-01 14:09

Hvis du synes Bilderberg er spændende, så læs Committee of 300 by John
Coleman.

Matrixx